Iran is not Trump's fault

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1216365680871821312?s=20

Sec of Defense didn’t see the intel on Iran. Weird, right?

1 Like

Of course not

Blaming the airliner shootdown on Trump? Perhaps, but the claim I responded to was that newscasters all over the place were specifically blaming Trump for said shoot down. It’s not true.

Okay. I was responding directly to the claim that newscasters were blaming it on Trump. I have not seen that at all.

He also ■■■■■■ up any progress that had been made recently by tearing up the nuke deal.

Newscasters!

This is my surprised face.

1 Like

Esper doesn’t seem to really be in the loop on anything in the ME atm.

I agree with you there, though most of the posters here will applaud any action that undoes Obama’s Presidency. Trump greatly weakened America’s position with Iran because he ignored the allies who had participated with Obama in the creation of the deal. None of them wanted to exit and so those who had been our allies found themselves siding with Iran at that point.

He’ll get a tongue lashing later today by Donny for not propping up his false narrative.

Some of these guys still look in the mirror, but it’s more of a sidelong glance these days.

I’m not going to waste my time on the repeating of the obvious truth but here’s a snippet I just found from Gutfeld and his show. One of many examples is at the 3:17 second mark from CNN.

:man_facepalming: That is not proof of what you claimed. Not even close.

You may as well tell American evangelicals it’s time to “de-Christianize.” You’ll have about as much luck there as you will telling Iranians to lose their religion.

He is trying to clean up a big mess

Nope, the nuke deal was a piece of garbage

There was nothing at or around the 3:17 mark where Trump was blamed for the airliner being shot down.

Of course.

There’s a good parrot.

Do you hate trump more than reality? :open_mouth:

Um…what?

Think about it, dear.