Iran is not Trump's fault

He’ll get a tongue lashing later today by Donny for not propping up his false narrative.

Some of these guys still look in the mirror, but it’s more of a sidelong glance these days.

I’m not going to waste my time on the repeating of the obvious truth but here’s a snippet I just found from Gutfeld and his show. One of many examples is at the 3:17 second mark from CNN.

:man_facepalming: That is not proof of what you claimed. Not even close.

You may as well tell American evangelicals it’s time to “de-Christianize.” You’ll have about as much luck there as you will telling Iranians to lose their religion.

He is trying to clean up a big mess

Nope, the nuke deal was a piece of garbage

There was nothing at or around the 3:17 mark where Trump was blamed for the airliner being shot down.

Of course.

There’s a good parrot.

Do you hate trump more than reality? :open_mouth:

Um…what?

Think about it, dear.

No parrot here. I would have be safe if I had supported your narrative. Where do all Y’all get your notions from?

Your question makes no sense.

A poster put up a video and pointed out a time point in the video where he said Trump was blamed for the airliner being shot down.

His video showed no such thing.

So as I said…your response literally made zero sense.

“if what’s being projected is true, this is yet another example of collateral damage from the actions that have been taken in a provocative way by the President of the United States.”

“This” being the downing of the passenger liner

Definition of collateral damage

: injury inflicted on something other than an intended target specifically : civilian casualties of a military operation

What was the intended target of “the President of the United States” relating to this lady’s words?

I would venture to say the shoe is on the wrong foot. Move along.

If all of you can’t be honest with yourselves, you’ll never know the truth.

3 Likes

Dude…this video was published Tuesday Jan 7. The interview took place before Iran responded so obviously they weren’t talking about the airliner.

The airliner was shot down on Wednesday January 8.

How are they talking about an incident that hadn’t happened yet?

3 Likes

Yes he was impeached on a pure partisan line - not one republican voted for it and 3 democrats voted against it. The problem now is that this could pave a path for further impeachment of presidents if the other side sees it as a political advantage which it was never supposed to be.

Pelosi herself said impeachment must be bipartisan. Can anyone say this process has been a bipartisan one? How many republicans will vote against the president in the senate trial? My guess zero and will probably lose 1-3 democrats voting against the measure as well.

Impeachment needs to be for very bad things like in what Nixon did not because one side is upset they lost and election. I don’t know if anyone has noticed but his approval has been moving up not down since this started. I am sure the republicans will be happy to trade “Haha he was impeached by a partisan congress” with ■■■■■ we just handed him re-election”.

I would venture to say you jumped into a conversation you weren’t following very well and so moving along is probably a wise choice.

Notice the caption regarding the downed airliner? I wonder then how they knew ahead of time?