Interesting Portents of Shifting Alliances - Hispanicos & Black Nation

The chart is upside down and then should be titled as; those coming out of the sheoplization process.

1 Like

I read the intelligence article as

“Hispanics are leaving thinking about leaving the democrat party to vote for Republicans who are taking up traditional democrat political stances”

If this continues to happen, it is possible that republicans become what they were pre CRA. In which case the party name may change but they will have to be a bit more liberal in their political stances.

I’m less interested in the party name and more interested in the why behind it.

2022 will be interesting

LOL @WuWei Remember forum libs ensured us that Hispanics will never shift alliances/party because we are too racist, that they don’t hold our values etc. We were told how disillusion we were for saying it.

This is what happens when democrat/libs start believing they think for everyone else.

2 Likes

Do you have evidence that republicans policies are less devastating to black people?

From a macro level… black people typically prosper more under democrat presidency. From a micro level, (city, local state) it likely paints a different picture.

“Democrat plantation” is said by whom? Then you make this statement

As if they aren’t already awake. That makes black people sound stupid.

no but theres a lot that democrats are devastating. maybe you should start there instead of “repubs wont be any better”

“they want to put ya’ll back in chains”

yes. democrats make them sound and look stupid. question is, why. i think i know why

1 Like

Here ya go. I got my talking points thanks for being patient

I still believe that. Trump adopted some democrat positions that resonates with some Hispanics and even black people.

If future republicans continue to adopt those positions, then I could see more of a shift. But that means that the GOP returns to it’s pre CRA policies positions and becomes the more liberal party.

So I see it as a potential party switch… which happens every 70 years or so.

We shall see.

I thought they wanted millions of more impoverished Latinx people here in the US to provide free education, Healthcare, housing, meals, etc. for?

They aren’t any stupider than white Democrats. Feel better now?

2 Likes

Some more lib talking points

1 Like

I can hear Brandon now…“if you vote R, you ain’t Latino…comprende”? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

we expect you to think for yourself and be black.

I have been saying for this years on this very forum.

Despite the right wing tearing it’s hair out over illegals being firmly in the dem corner, Hispanics have a lot of conservative values and while they are not homogenous will shift towards the gop. We have been seeing the trend for two decades

I thought those millions would always vote dem?

Well don’t republicans need to be better in order to move the needle. There needs to be an incentive. Something that works better.

I might hate my internet provider, but I won’t switch unless there is a better provider.

Oh, you are a democrat? Because you said black people need to wake up… not me.

Yes they do, and their conservative nature is being highlighted by the increasingly rabid nature of the alienating left.

Florida going from purple to red should have been a pretty powerful red flag but nope.

1 Like

So do black people… yet…

I saw what happened in South Texas after the votes were finalized. THAT, was a sight to behold. lol

1 Like

Hispanics are not as homogenous. They come from different countries and cultures. It’s completely different from black people