Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

There is a reason we don’t see many folks talking about defending Trump in the trade wars thread but will rush here to defend overt white nationalists.

The previous 8 years these have only been a cover something that they pretended to care about to attack the president.

2 Likes

I used to own a bar. You’re 100% correct here. It’s one of the reasons we sold it. I couldn’t stomach pretending I agreed with some people.

And I think the others are from Russia.

And there again is alcohol influencing restraints.

Our restraints are part of who we are. In vino vertitas certainly has some weight to it, but it’s not absolute.

Online communication is a removal of more than a few societal restraints. It fundamentally changes behavior, imo.

Because not all white people are racist.

wow. right on, Tommy.

Look at what happened to this marine.

“Pistolis faced a summary court-martial on June 18, following investigations into violations of Articles 92 and 107 of the Uniform of Military Justice, according to a statement from Samir Glenn-Roundtree, communication strategy and operations officer for the 2nd Marine Logistics Group. Pistolis was sentenced to 28 days of confinement at the brig, a reduction in rank to private and a forfeiture of two-thirds pay for one month.”

“In reports published by Frontline PBS and ProPublica, Pistolis allegedly participated in the Unite the Right rally held Aug. 12, 2017, in Charlottesville, Virginia. At the same time as serving as an active duty Marine, Pistolis also belonged to a white supremacist group called the “Atomwaffen Division,” a guarded Neo-Nazi ensemble whose members claim they are prepping for a coming race war."

Allan

Ingraham and Coulter have built their careers attempting to ‘out-Aryan’ each other.

Good luck with that!

Have you persuaded even one Trumplican on this board?

A lot of silly stuff gets amplified because of ubiquitous media. Ignore it.

Yeah, it’s tough in a bar when you’re making money off them. I usually went with the eyebrow raise and shrug.

I agree, I’m just saying it makes them more honest about their feelings, not less. I mean, maybe it’s the British thing? There’s very little I see on social media that I couldn’t have heard around the table as a kid when my extended family met for holidays.

You don’t like the standard Corvette which is dollar for dollar the finest sports car on the planet? How about the Silverado? It’s got one of the highest resale values? How about the Duramax diesel that is the powerhouse from hell? It’s an $8,000 option that holds 100% of it’s value the entire life of the vehicle. I agree the Z06 is very cool but…I doubt you can put the pedal to the metal, go through the manual gears and not wreck it. :sunglasses:

I went with the “if you say so” and “whatever you say” route but it got old fast. That and working 70 hour weeks.

My primary insight into racism/misogyny/homophobia is that in the vast majority of cases if your parents were any of those things, you will be too, whether it makes sense or not.

Like I grew up next to a white blue collar neighborhood and there were plenty of kids who listened strictly to rap, acted hood, dressed hood and talked hood and were somehow also overtly racist.

I always found local bars to be more stressful than nightclubs or fancy hotels because in the latter you simply didn’t have time to get depressed or offended by customers because it was so high volume.

Perhaps not on this board, but I’ve made quite a bit of progress with Trump voters within my circle of friends and family.

Yeah this dumb photo has been making the rounds in your circle…keep posting it…its still stupid

Nah, it’s definitely more honest as to what they think.

But how people think is not always how people act. You divorce the physical real-world from human psychology and things can get wonky.

Hence why VR is going to make things bananas.

Same deal with religion.

What kind of a sick mind would think up this crap.