Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

This was a case not too long ago:

Of course, it didn’t take long to find out the main Twitter troublemaker making the big stir was a major hypocrite and had done exactly the type of thing he was mad about.

Well, that wasn’t subtle on Ingraham’s part.

But seriously, just go look at any Fox News comment section. She’s just saying what the people who watch her want to hear.

1 Like

There’s only one subculture I know that’s identified with big hoop earrings and isn’t racial or ethnic.

I think Ingraham and Carlson must have a competition going as to how much white nationalism they can sneak into their segments :laughing:.

1 Like

Meh, I’d rather persuade them as to how they are incorrect in their views than dismiss them outright. Part of it is a result of being in a bubble of privilege and to no fault of their own not experiencing an alternative perspective.

Things are tough for the racism doesn’t exist anymore crowd now that you can’t say “well that’s just the internet, it’s not real life.”

This seems to be causing the big stir with our leftists:

“…the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore. Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. … Much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

Thanks for showing us the entire clip which basically shows that she is just mirroring the comment made by Ocasio-Cortez which ridicules old white people, soccer moms, and (for some reason) furbees. And yet the same people who are bothered so much by Ingrahams response see no problem with what Ocasio-Cortez had to say on the same subject.

1 Like

I think there’s something to be said for the internet not being representative of reality.

But it’s also fair to say that it’s shaping it to a ridiculous degree. Moreso with every year.

Wait till VR hits mainstream, then things are going to get real weird.

Loving Chevrolets (outside of a Z06) isn’t racist, its dumb. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only part that’s not representative of reality is that people wouldn’t say it to anyone’s face in real life. Otherwise, that ■■■■ is generally what people really believe.

The clip shows just how deceptive our leftist friends are being here. Not anything new.

1 Like

The mask is part of real life, as is the restraint.

Anonymity shapes behaviour as well as revealing truths, imo.

It’s no coincidence that all the foul ■■■■ that you read on social media that people say “oh that’s just exaggerated” or “oh that’s just trolling” is exactly how you hear folks like that talk in real life when it’s just people like them around.

To a certain extent, yes.

I do think anonymity becomes an accelerant though. And we are increasingly becoming anonymous.

Like I said, wait till VR becomes mainstream. ■■■■ is going to get bananas.

That is simply untrue. The increased taxes that Trump implemented affecting every American consumer, business, and farmer are having an affect on buying power. Jobs are being lost and businesses are closing as a result of these increased taxes. Farms are devaluing at a rapid clip. To the point Trump has decided to buy their support back by implementing a wealth redistribution scheme. Tax receipts are trending down YOY, and we may actually end the year in negative territory. The debt continues to climb at an unprecedented rate, along with the deficit. Wages remain stagnant. We have added less jobs to the economy in the first 18 months of the Trump Presidency than we did in the last 18 months of the Obama Presidency.

Sure, there are some positive indicators with the economy. And it is moving along at a slow, steady pace. But to suggest every single metric is completely surging and great is to do little more than ignore reality, or show a serious lack of understanding of economic metrics.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing though, most people on social media aren’t anonymous anymore. They say this ■■■■ under their real names openly. And they don’t give a ■■■■■ Well, until someone screenshots their racist post and sends it to their employers, who they have handily listed on their profile.

The only difference to real life is, they can react instantaneously and don’t think, and it’s really hard to lie when you’re pissed off or upset.

Its not a coincidence MAGA came after the first black president and its followers were so energized.

Great post, Nebraska.

1 Like

They think it’s anonymous. They think it isn’t real.

Most of them wouldn’t say that ■■■■ to peoples faces, you know that. And that’s not a minor point, imo.

Yes, it might be what they really believe. Or it might be what they would say if they thought there were no consequences.

Would they say it if it weren’t on social media? We have evolved for millions of years based off of physical social cues as well as psychological. I wouldn’t dismiss that so flippantly.

I just don’t think that barrier is entirely meaningless. But it’s increasingly slim these days.

1 Like

Well, she, like the president, doesn’t mind immigrants from Norway, but hates them from Africa.

You can pretend that’s because she and trump like to ski, but it’s really because they hate blacks.