Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

It’s time we stop discussing this crap like this with fancy labels and not just saying it’s not normal. It’s stupidly abnormal and perverted. We need to get people in office who won’t go anywhere near this.

You’ve certainly been conned though.

1 Like

Bull, why don’t you just label all white people racist and move on.

So this wasn’t an issue when the Germans, Irish, and Italians were immigrating in droves in the late 19th centuries?

You are correct, but the one big difference is the melting pot worked back then. American Culture is constantly changing as parts of immigrant and minority cultures are adopted into American Culture. The melting pot has been shut down. Adopting parts of other cultures now gets you accused of cultural appropriation.

How fast was it for the Irish immigrants who came to the US during the potato famine?

Allan

It’s not like Ingraham has a long history of peddling white nationalism or anything.

In your opinion, what exactly is not working with this new melting pot?

America was ruinef when we started letting the italian and irish in…

The catholic invasion ruined america…

Now there is hardly a town in america that has not been invaded by them…

And they hold pride parades to rub it in our faces…

3 Likes

The whole idea of cultural appropriation. If white kids start liking things that come from minority cultures that should be a good thing not something they should be scorned for.

Gold-painted escalator!

By golly I bet that sucker is real gold embossed or real gold plated.

I understand the need to be careful. With ANY discussion of race. Ron The problem is that so many whites are so freaking touchy and immediately think they are being oppressed or condemned when such a phrase is interjected into a conversation. GRANTED there are those among us who do wield that term like a scythe and do so with a vigor. Unfortunately that is not all of us but way to many and it makes it so darned hard to have a civil discussion of the topic after that.

In some respects and or to some limits, Eric Holder was right, when he mentioned the “cowards” word back in 2009 in regards race.

“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards,” Holder declared.

Ingraham pitifully whining on Fox News.

Dumb snowflake. Womp Womp.

I really don’t care do U?

In case you missed it your buddy mole mentioned white genocide.

You’re right, Laura! When are white people gonna catch a break in America? It’s time for this oppression to end! Americans should not stand for this persecution of people with melanin deficiency. This is unthinkable!!!

/sarcasm

God what a whiny snowflake.

1 Like

George Wallace kinda fits into this era doesn’t he? He was against central government and for the white man.

Who’s scorning them?

White kids dress like rappers just as much as black kids do. And rap is unique in that is a genre beloved by both blacks and whites almost equally.

Just saying. That happened.

2 Likes

The two that I remember off the top of my head are the girl who wore a prom dress and people flipped out because it was too Asian and a white girl shouldn’t wear that and white girls being scorned for wearing big hoop earrings.

Big hoop earrings are cultural appropriation?

Sounds like someone was making a fuss just to make a fuss.

I can see where if it does in a mocking manner it can be a bad thing.

But in most cases I don’t think anyone really cares.

This is exactly right.

There’s a difference between “the color of my skin has not prevented me from access to opportunities that people of color sometimes face” and “I should feel bad about that because I’m white.”

There’s an unfortunate section of the very progressive crowd that truly does try to shame white people for not “recognizing their privilege.” I have been shamed by that crowd, which included a white female I went to school with. I made a thread about a conversation she and I had on Facebook on the old forum. The long and short of it is that she posted some meme on the topic after the Orlando shooting, and what started as a legitimate discussion turned into her not only “white shaming” me (she’s also white) but man shaming. Not even joking. The entire point I was trying to make to her is that when groups like #BLM shout people down, get in peoples’ faces, interrupt places like university libraries, they’re hurting their own cause. She said I’m too stupid to “get it” because I’m a white man. The really ironic part is that we went to the same school, grew up in the same area, came from similar socio-economic backgrounds. She absolutely lost her mind and ended up blocking me, which was OK.

People like her aren’t changing any minds-they’ve living in safe space bubbles and don’t want to hear other perspectives, and declare anyone who doesn’t think like them as a racist and bigot. She would be right in some cases, but as long as people like her are having the same conversation the same way with everyone, they’re doing their “cause” a disservice.

We all want the same thing-we just disagree on how to get there, and shouting at and insulting people is not an effective means to achieve that end.

I fully recognize that, for my entire life, the color of my skin has prevented me from having to face some challenges that people with different skin colors have faced.