Ingraham: ‘America We Know and Love Doesn’t Exist Anymore’ in Some Places, Look at ‘Massive Demographic Changes’

Thanks obama.

It’s okay. He’s “one of the good ones”.

One of the good ones?

Explain please.

The concept of White Privilege doesn’t meant that you were “handed anything”.

It means that there are certain institutional, social and cultural hurdles that White people don’t need to over come.

It could be as simple as that there aren’t people on the television are saying that your existence on this planet is harmful to the fabric of this nation.

1 Like

Echoes of Bill O’Reilly’s woe and lamentations after the 2012 election:

“Obama wins because it’s not a traditional America anymore. The white establishment is the minority,”

I disagree. White privilige does not say the person is racist or not.

It’s not a pernorative either. It just is.

Regardless, PA is speaking to a mentality (expressed overtly, subconsciously, and everything in between) that a lot of whites feel. And from the standpoint of pure politics, the Democratic Party does have to be careful how it crafts its message, because talk of white privilege sparks resentment among enough of them to influence an election.

Was it the only reason Donald won in 2016? Of course not. Did it help him? From the moment he descended his gold-painted escalator.

1 Like

White people in the US are privileged. Anyone who doesn’t know this and understand why this is so, is dumb as ■■■■■

Every day she benefits from a free and open society. Yet rails against it on her show. The dissidence in her soul must be epic.

Those people should stay in the Trumplican Party. The Democratic Party definitely doesn’t represent people who believe as they do.

Sigh you miss my point. I was talking about those who serve abroad in the military thinking they somehow have truly experienced the culture of the countries they are posted in. I spent time in Germany but was housed on a British Army barracks. Even though I went to German bars, restaurants, mixed with Germans etc , I lived and worked on base. Everything about it was British, sure there was some German influence but I was never really part of the German society.

Why do you always work so hard to misinterpret everything everyone says?

It’s a whitelash!!! What am I supposed to tell my children?

1 Like

Valid point.

I’m talking about more than just die hard Trumpists.

Not a chance that I will give you the time of day with your race hustling response.

Many of those people have already left the Republican Party and are now independents.

1 Like

She’s nuts.

Nah she’s just filling the feedbag for the types of people who take her seriously and make her boat payments. If you need evidence it’s right here on this document you’re currently looking at.

What Ingraham did on her show is the definition of “race hustling”.

1 Like

Why do you have to make everything about race? Laura Ingraham was just thinking we all need to eat more hot dogs.

1 Like