Infrastructure Bill

So did he? Link? Thanks.

First setence of the article.

Trump Admin would unveil a 1 trillion plan.

… they never unveiled it.

just like his healthcare bill which he never unveiled.

yes, jan 2018 dems killed it

his plan was 400 billion in Federal funding and 1.5 trillion in private funding.
he never told Congress were this money would come from.

What does that have to do with anything?The principles were all in the room and Trump shut it down.

you’ll have to go back to the masters for better lies.

2 Likes

That isn’t a bill, that is a bunch of bullet points.
notice how it doesn’t say where this money is coming from.

Is this not accurate?

Trump presented an infrastructure plan to Congress in February 2018, with $200 billion in federal funding and $1.5 trillion from the private sector. Democrats opposed this plan because of its emphasis on state and local funding and private investments. Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle also questioned where the money would come from.

According to this, both sides had problems with the funding for this.

dems shut it down in 2018. one of the first things trump pushed and you leftist buddies would not allow him a “win” on. that was more important than infrastructure to them

3 Likes

wiki… lol

2 Likes

I mean Trump gave a 2 page plan to Congress.
then got mad when they started asking questions.

that would be what congress is for

Yep and Trump inability to work with Congress to pass anything is well noted.

maybe if he was talking about building infrastructure in canada i’d give a ■■■■ what you think

2 Likes

I asked the question, was this accurate. And you just attack the source. So you didn’t answer the question.
Is the wiki information bogus or not?

why would i read something anybody can edit?

Not the question. As written, is this accurate or not? And if it isn’t, then please link. Thanks.

told you. i’m not reading it.

Okay, then I will ask the question. Did both the Democrats and Republicans in Congress have questions about how the Trump infrastructure proposal would be funded? And was that the basis on why his proposal did not proceed in the Congress?

yes they did, and no it wasn’t. congress could fund it any way they choose

1 Like