Income equality. Where to start

The company.

Why?
…

1 Like

I assume labor is paid. Collective pressure is effective.

Extortion is.

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::heart::sparkling_heart::heart::+1:

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Like honor culture.

2 Likes

Oops, I let it slip. “Organized”. That’s better.

What’s your story?

Here’s the timeline for how I decided to go to business school at 24:

Day 1: wake up on friend’s couch after party, massively hungover, unable to sleep. See a GMAT prep book on the table. Look at practice items; answer bunch of questions correctly, say “Huh,” go back to sleep
Day 2 morning: buy GMAT prep book.
Day 2 evening: take practice GMAT - score table tells me I’ll do well
Day 3: bored at work; sign up to take GMAT.
Days 3-6: practice GMAT
Day 7: take GMAT. Score exceptionally well.
Days 10-24. Get emails and calls asking for app/interview.
Days 29-31: attend weekend visit at highest rated school interested in me.
Day 32: apply to said school.
Day 34: accepted, full tuition scholarship.

There are very few people who put less thought into their graduate education than yours truly, and I wear that badge with honor.

4 Likes

I had graduated with a degree in poly sci, and was working as a waiter while my girlfriend (now wife) finished up nursing school. I signed up for the LSAT on a whim, bought a review book, took the exam and did very well. So I applied, got a great financial aid package from GW, and that’s the game.

3 Likes

The term “income inequality” states that one income is unequal to something else; what is the something else?

And if no one is saying “everyone should make the same” how will we ever have “income equality”? Equal to what?

3 Likes

Are you going to go back to being a waiter after you graduate?

2 Likes

As a Christian I believe greed at the expense of humanity is a sin and should not be encouraged.

Does Bezos have 100 billion cash in the bank?

I see you and I both played hooky the day they taught strategic education planning. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how about everyone be paid what they are worth?

should people be paid what they are worth?

The law can change a person’s worth. A musician living off royalties can have their worth plummet just by modifying a sentence in relevant copyright law. Policy discussions on income inequality are discussions about appraising worth.

what the law (and idiot leftist government) can do is affect the market which is what ultimately determines someone’s worth.

What if I have 7 kids and currently am the fry guy at Wendy’s? How much should I get paid?