In this weeks episode of "If Obama had done this", Trump salutes a N.Korean General

Note that it was you who chose to come to the Hannity Forum. Did you think he was a lib or one of those obsolete, cork-up-the-butt versions of Republicans?

Man, you’re wiggling around all over trying to find justification. I mean, we spent 8 years with the GOP and Fox and Sean and Rush and Levin and WND and Drudge and Breitbart all talking about how the US president shouldn’t take anyone’s ■■■■■ and we don’t care about their traditions and customs because we’re better than them and they owe us respect and we DEMAND IT, and we are superior and if they don’t like it they can ■■■■ off because we carry a big stick.

Now, we’re back to the US president following normal customs and traditions being OK.

neither did obamas team during their first meeting with Iran, rome wasnt built in a day.

The answer is nobody is working on the treaty. It hasn’t even been brought up. As far as Trump is concerned the Peninsula is already nuclear-free and this is as a victory.

The Iran deal was ironclad in comparison.

1 Like

How did the VP act wrong? NK was shooting missile tests at our allies, do we jump for joy when their anthem is played? You cant evade the hypocrisy, when you praise NK its ok, when trump does it, ohh no the world is ending.

I recall the Ayatollah praising him, which means he was praising Iran behind the scenes! This illegal commerce license he gave iran speaks volumes to what was going on.

Stop making things up.

Did Obama claim victory before the treaty process even began like Trump did?

1 Like

It was a youtube video that started benghazi, ohh the Obama team had their fill of Propaganda videos.

Didnt need to, he had stooges doing it for him. He was wanting an Iran deal before even becoming president. Ever heard that actions speak louder than words? The actions of giving an illegal commerce license to Iran does far more damage than words of praise could ever do.

1 Like

Did Obama create propaganda videos for our adversaries like Trump did?

So to be clear the answer is no Obama didn’t ever claim victory over a negotiation process that hasn’t even started . But your deflection is noted

To Trump worshippers, North Korea is cool.

This is so ridiculously silly. So no, he didn’t publicly lavish praise on the Ayatollah as Trump did to Kim?

Yup! “Benghazi was created by a youtube video!”

Who needs words when actions speak for you?

When have I ever praised NK? Give a single example. Stating that their Olympic envoy didn’t act like a horse’s ass isn’t praising them. We wanted to try to strike a deal and we sent the VP to the Olympics to blow off the SK leadership and scowl angrily.

My entire point here is to point out Trump’s and the right-wing’s hypocrisy.

I was debating between Rocky and Bullwinkle or Tennessee Tuxedo, but you may be onto something with this.

It would be cool if they get rid of nukes and testing sites !