In the What the Hell Category

Lot of toxic progressivity in this thread.

“It would have been worse! So ignore how bad it was!”

The struggle is real.

1 Like

Don’t blame me. I wasn’t the one claiming the left would round up the right and put them in camps if it weren’t for guns.

Update

3 Likes

The suspect had converted to Islam

^^^^^^^ ooooops…there it is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How on earth did the guy that killed 77 people only get 21 years in prison? WTH!

Nuh-uh! Ever watch a documentary called “Red Dawn”?

Great movie…the remake was pretty good too!

Ever watch the Jan 6th insurrection?

1 Like

We just saw this disproved with vigor in Kabul.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

ah Islam…the religion of peace.

2 Likes

Hmmm… In the tran-rape thread, a common leftist theme is that a rapist is gonna rape, whether or not gender-bending bathroom laws help enable his access to victims.

Yet here, even though an anecdote shows that a killer will kill whether or not he as access to guns, gun grabbers still want to grab the guns.

And there’s a huge venn diagram overlap of those who support expanded bathroom-gender access, and those who want to restrict gun access. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

The last time a mass murderer sowed his ill intent in Norway he killed 77 with a gun. This time he killed five with a bow and arrow.

We can’t prevent people from being twisted and evil. But wouldn’t it be better if we didn’t make it easy for them to kill? That seems to be the case here.

Side note: if you compare the number of mass killings in Norway to the USA you could argue you can in fact lessen the number of twisted and evil members of society through easy access to mental health care.

I luv u. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Does anyone on the left remember the 2016 mass murder in Nice France? The one where 86 PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND OVER 450 INJURED by an Islamic radical driving a truck?? Why aren’t you guys calling for a ban on large trucks?? If I were cynical of Lib motives, I might believe Libs don’t care at all about protecting the innocent but just can’t stand the thought of armed people resisting their takeover of every aspect of our lives.

3 Likes

every day in america more than 100 people are killed by guns.

Every day in America over 100 people die in car accidents.

2 Likes

…and the majority by far is black on black. Should we eliminate black people?

3 Likes

You conveniently ignore where most of these deaths are occurring. IN BIG DEM CONTROLLED CITIES. Maybe removing Dems from leadership in those cities would result in the gun deaths dropping. Better hope all the sheep that live in those cities never make that connection. Of course since most of those deaths are minorities killing minorities, you Libs won’t make a peep about it will you?

1 Like

Beat me to it!! :+1:

We weren’t talking about accidents. We were talking about murders.