In the What the Hell Category

Nah…I’m good right where I stand.

Mercy…

BS…they could totally stop the state. :rofl:

No, I think most on the right do understand that. That’s why the “work camp” theory has not really gone mainstream thus far.

Nope! You still don’t get it. Nobody on the right is going to war with their friends & relatives in the military. Nobody on the right is stupid enough to think they could anyway.

That is not really what the leftists in charge fear about gun ownership.

Don’t need any…I’m good.

Yeah Mr. Seal Team Six, tell me all about it…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Step on my property or threaten my family and see what happens.

Ok, so how would then putting people into work camps work ? Honor system ?

You missed the point more than I figured. Way off. FYI: I have no desire to come on your property, & that has nothing to do with my point, not even close. I thought you got it more than you did, but I see now you are off in a completely different thought.

Private gun ownership keeps them in check from even starting that crap. You don’t get it.

You’re right, I don’t get it.

Because you seem to be saying that a) if you weren’t armed, state would put you into work camps and b) despite being armed, you know you’d be outgunned by the state and have no intention of resisting anyway (as you just stated one post ago) .

True for “A”

For “B”: I have no intention of resisting, wouldn’t have to. Enough would that I could stay put.

NOBODY on the right would fight the military, they would not have to, & it would be suicide.

I gave you a clue in the last post: “That is not really what the leftists in charge fear about gun ownership.”

Understand now?

Shotgun or rifle…and…I’ll take that bet. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

…and then came the “swamp fox”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Home of the infamous 2011 22/7 attacks that killed 77.

Allan

Not if he had me backing him up. Point being, how many shooters do you think the left has vs the right? Put your guns down and stop flexing Annie Oakley.

4 Likes

Japan is by far the safest country.

Allan

:rofl::+1:t4:

wow

thanks for proving his point