In less than one week Bernie Sanders is likely to have the nomination wrapped up

Nobody said there was?

That’s what you replied to. Do you even keep track of your own posts and what you are replying to?

Real clear politics has similar results with fivethirtyeight, to think he is running so strong that he is beating Warren in her home state and tied with Klobuchar.

I’m not sure if you had all the moderates but biden drop. Sanders wouldnt be still winning

1 Like

Ya he is winning the head to head matches as well. Especially in the majority states left after Super Tuesday besides Florida he doesn’t do good there.

Biden is toast after S. Carolina if 538’s numbers are at all accurate.

That one was bad but forgetting your are campaigning for the highest office in the country was far worse.

Do you expect Sanders to win 50% + 1 of all the available delegates?

Just as a matter of interest how accurate were the Presidential election polls in 2016?

Are they accurate?

He probably won’t win the number needed to outright win it all. But he will have the most delegates by a good percentage, how the party decides to go from there is anyone’s guess.

Could get ugly at the convention

His stutter comes back sometimes when he feels pressure. His mind is not gone at all. Doesn’t matter, he doesn’t look to have a shot anyhow.

What I find the oddest thing of this primary season we are at the final hour to stop Sanders, where is President Obama for Joe Biden?

But they are not ruled by nazis.

It makes perfect sense for B Obama to wait until the Democrat nominee is chosen. Once that occurs I would expect B Obama to provide a glowing endorsement for that candidate.

I still dont think Bernie is the nominee -But he might be.
I think Biden is surging. He is gonna win South Car by over 10 points and this will change the news cycle going into Super Tuesday.
I think the convention will be brokered with Bernie leading, Biden close behind.
For 2nd round of voting -Super delegates will prob go Biden.

Yes -There is a risk the Bernie Bros will revolt. But its the safer bet. “Bernie or Bust” people live in CA, NY and other liberal states that are going to vote Blue with or without them. There are also pockets of die hard bernie bro’s in Texas and such where it also wont matter.
There are not large numbers of Bernie or bust people in PA, MI, FL, etc. The party will have to decide -
Nominate Bernie, win liberal states by larger margins but lose states like PA, OH and put VA in play.
Or Piss off Bernie people and win liberal states by less margins, but keep VA and prob win PA, FL, MI, etc.

1 Like

Good question.

There is a very simple explanation that I have articulated in an earlier post.

the man doesn’t know which decade he’s in half the time. he is literally resting on the event horizon

i don’t expect the numbers to hold up after sc. but they are solid enough for super tuesday that bernies lead will give him the mantle of inevitability. after super tuesday, i think he’ll only need about 57% of the remaining pledged delegates to win on a first ballot.