In 2019 Trump was going to win big in 2020, but

Didn’t you say the modern era started in 1965?

2 Likes

Do you really not understand the difference in a developmental age, and an Era?

The first modern electronic computer of any note.

It took us from the slide rule era of calculations for space flight into the Age of Computers.

The earlier WWII era computers were mechanical decoding calculators.

:rofl:

Spectacular!

1 Like

But isnt it?

2 Likes

Ok so you can’t differentiate between modern political eras and developmental eras. Not surprising.

Amazing. You were discussing POLITICAL ERA in both of your posts. The political era of Truman, post-Roosevelt, and being able to quickly ratify the Constitution. And claiming the modern political era began in 1965, as opposed to my claim that modern politicking has changed to be defined as the era of Trump. Nothing we were discussing involved “developmental eras” and nothing you were discussing in your post regarding the ratification of the Constitution had anything to do with “developmental eras” either.

You’re doing great! :+1:

4 Likes

:pretzel::pretzel::pretzel::pretzel:

3 Likes

The news networks should definitely hire you.

3 Likes

Between Biden being the dementia nominee or Pelosi the Marie Antoinette of libs…or Schumer making threats against the SCOTUS Judges or dems telling their constituents to go party together and infect yourselves with corona…I’d say…they’ve shot themselves in the foot? Who knows, even the sheople may reconsider that orange man isn’t so baaa, baaa, baaad after all? :sunglasses:

Trumps polls are sinking because:

1. People are witnessing him push conflicting messages. On the one hand, he’s telling state governors not to open up until certain criteria is met and on the other hand, he’s directly encouraging his supporters to protest his own recommendations.

2. The people with the highest risk of dying from the coronavirus are one of his biggest voting blocks. His support amongst people 65 and older has went down 20 points. It’s not very smart to treat the lives of one of your primary voting blocks as disposable.

1 Like

I was set to vote for Biden until i saw Pelosi’s ice cream stash. You lost a vote today dems. I won’t be the last. Trump 2020 in a landslide.

4 Likes

Do you expect there to be any increases in new coronavirus infections in the states that are pushing to open their economies now?

Yes…

One of them, at least.

4 Likes

Nancy Pelosi showed off $130.00 in Ice Cream.

Donald Trump would never consider showing off something so tacky and unrelatable to the average American.

3 Likes

He’s taking a hit in the polls for two reasons, fear of an economic collapse and better than 99.9% negative press since even before our first patients emerged in the US.

That will quickly be resolved when we don’t have hundreds of thousands of deaths or even a hundred thousand and those who are sitting at home out of work go back to work.

A minor or significant surge?

It’s always a conspiracy theory.

1 Like

99.9% negative press? Has Fox News not been broadcasting in 2020?

1 Like

Shh.

We’ve had several 0 term presidents:

William Henry Harrison
John Tyler (didn’t last an entire “term”)
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore (again, didn’t last an entire “term”)
Andrew Johnson (again, didn’t last an entire “term”)
Warren Harding
John Kennedy
Gerald Ford

What losers.

2 Likes