In 2019 Trump was going to win big in 2020, but

No I didn’t. A quarter less is not 4x.

There has been discussion about the delays caused by old 1960s programs. They most assuredly started their counts at zero.

You said on several occasions that the only position the EC elects is the president of the USA.

1 Like

The Blue Tsunami…The Blue Wave…it even had a name.

1 Like

A quarter of 60,000 would be 15,000 but Covid deaths are currently at 45,000 and rising fast. You were not even close

1 Like

You are behind the news. The Russian collusion was as much of a hoax as the corona virus was a hoax.

1 Like

What source is being used to determine the “modern era” started in 1965?

FDR was elected for four terms…no one foresaw that he wouldn’t complete the fourth one. And I never claimed that it was only Republicans who voted for the XXIIth Amendment…but they surely initiated it.

1 Like

None of which have anything to do with US election or presidential eligibility law.

Which in turn have nothing to do with the fact that he was elected to 4 terms

Nobody is arguing anything to the contrary. Do you have anything of value at all to contribute to the conversation or are you just going to continue on as usual hoping the bait works.

Hint, it won’t.

You actually did argue that he wasnt a 4 term President

Historians disagree

1 Like

Nobody is arguing he wasn’t or that anyone thought he’d die so early in his fourth term.

The Amendment passed both houses on a bipartisan basis and was endorsed by Truman FDR’s vp and our next president.

Less than four years, near record time for ratification particularly in the modern era it was ratified on a bipartisan basis mainly by democratic majorities so your entire set of talking points are of course baseless and spurious at best.

He didn’t serve 4 terms. He was the only person ever elected to 4.

I’ll believe actual historians over armchair opinions thank you

He didn’t serve four terms. Basic math. He could have in fact resigned and still be eligible to run for another term had he chosen to even under the limits of the laws passed later.

I agree. Never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

2 Likes

quote=“WildRose, post:97, topic:230311”]
He didn’t serve four terms
[/quote]

Opinion noted. I’m still going with what actual historians say

1 Like

Exactly. It’s not rocket science.

The history channel is not “historians”, it’s entertainment.