In 2019 Trump was going to win big in 2020, but

Legally for reelection purposes he did.

One again you demonstrate you know next to nothing about our system of gov’t while pontificating about it.

Math is not your strong suit apparently.

We lost 60,000 to the flu last year and are on track for the same this year.

:rofl:

Ouch!

“Modern era” according to no definition anywhere other than your head.

And…what happens if that ends up not being true?

It is absolute nonsense to argue that he was not a 4 term president. As for my supposed lack of knowledge I knew that the Electoral College elected the Vice-president of the USA.

1 Like

Like I said, it amusing that you do not understand how Trump has changed the equation. That is undoubtedly why your batting 0.000% in predictions during this era. Maybe one of your friends can explain it to you where you can understand?

1 Like

Yes, you finally learned it after it was explained to you numerous times.

He was not a 4 term president by any definition.

Um…four terms. He was elected to four terms. He died DURING his fourth term. The GOP pushed the XXII Amendment because he defeated them so badly…four times.

1 Like

This “era” began in 65. The rest is just you making ■■■■ up as usual.

Another projection. You said last year’s flu deaths were 4 times that of COVID19 deaths and there are currently 45,000 of those

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

3 terms, two months and 19 days.

The Amendment did’t pass or get ratified solely by republicans either.

Systems programmers start their counting from zero; most others start with the first counting number. That is, they start at one.

1 Like

Like I said, it amusing that you do not understand how Trump has changed the equation. That is undoubtedly why your batting 0.000% in predictions during this era. Maybe one of your friends can explain it to you where you can understand?

:rofl:

1 Like

According to what definition?

The information age began with the first electronic computer.

According to whom? What source?

US law doesn’t.

Of the two of us it was most definitely not me who insisted that the only position elected by the EC was the president.

By the definition of how many times he was elected president, he is a 4 term president.

1 Like

You didn’t even know what the EC was until we explained it to you numerous times.

None. No source. It has not happened. Donald Trump has changed nothing. Everything is the same today as it was in 1965 in American politics. You just got unlucky in your predictions because of 40 bad GOP House candidates. Nothing else changed. Move along and ignore everything around you. You’re doing great! :+1:

1 Like