you guys can cut the act now

1 Like

.WW, PHS

1 Like

.WW, PHS

1 Like

haha. i hadnt seen that one

careful though a butthurt lefty will accuse you of not knowing thats satire

It’s not an accusation, but whatever. Think away.

2 Likes

This. May God preserve us.

I also look forward to certain senators answering questions as these dribs and drabs come out.

whats not an accusation?

What are they covering up?

Think really really hard about it. You’ll figure it out. Or not. Who cares.

the only thing this tells me is you dont want to answer. wonder why,…

Also already a member. Sentence structure is a givaway

The House Dems have dug themselves into such a deep whole that I worry that they may reach China soon. Maybe they should be kept in isolation - the country would benefit greatly if they were confined for a couple weeks. If not, heck, I’d donate to send them on a vacation anywhere they want to go for a while as long as it was outside the USA. But I am dreaming, I know. Dems will be back next week claiming that Trump wants to buy Ukraine or whatever… oh well, Trump rally coming up soon (50 minutes)… life is good!

That’s the spirit! Keep calm and MAGA on!

:ukraine::us::ru::us::north_korea:

I am guessing the next ex communist state for a investigation will either be either Belarus or Moldova.

This is the second time in recent memory that you’ve been fooled by a parody site and posted it.

truth

Got it. Thanks for the explanation. If that was about me (not saying it was), I’ve been here for less than a week, I am not on any other discussion sites, and I only have one identity. Have had a fair amount of free time this week and got hooked on the discussions. So I am still here. Busy day tomorrow so won’t have much to say till later in the day.

Correction - Oops! been here since Jan 14th. Time flies when. … you know the rest.

going with this huh?

this is how you know the satire hits right between the eyes

1 Like