Impeachment to conclude tomorrow

At least that is what ABC is expecting and reporting. As much as I would like that to happen, not sure I can handle fake news actually getting a story right.

See Drudge Report …

The cover up can not be stopped.

This is too close to call the ball. Let’s be honest with ourselves.

Cynic: Are you referring to the Bidens? I think there’s a good chance that they will be fully exposed.

1 Like

Please let Lindsey Graham keep this nonsense going for another few months.

It’s important to keep this issue in front of the American people all the way to the Election.

No way McConnell is stupid enough to let him.

Tommy: Once the Bidens are convicted I suspect that Trump will give them a pardon given the difficulties their family has had to endure. Not sure that he would offer the same to the other criminals that reigned free in the Obama years.

How many times are we going to keep doing this?

1 Like

Lindsey Graham needs to be concerned about FISA abuse and CoJ, FBI, CIA and NSA.

They’re far more pressing then Biden problem If Biden wins libs nomination, there is plenty of time to go after him. FISA renewal comes up in March…and we need to discuss how to cut their legs out from under them IMO.

Don’t you think that’s more pressing problem?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I so love this place!

Army cowboy: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a Dem?

How many times has the CEC promised you a big investigation with Dems going to jail, only to see nothing happen. Stop falling for it.

1 Like

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

armycowboy: Wouldn’t it be nice if both sides looked forward rather than back. Unfortunately not in the real world. I can live with it tho given all the winning, winning, winning.

What will the media have to talk about now after three years of investigations of Trump/Russia and other ex communist states? Ah maybe the democratic elections starting in four days? Nah to boring no one cares about those, we need more Trump :thinking:

The white wash trial will be the topic for a couple of weeks.
It will also resurface for months as more and more information comes out that McConnell wouldn’t allow before the American people during the fake trial.
Such drip-drip-drip won’t have any impact on hardline Trump supporters - they will vote for him anyway.

Such drip-drip-drip won’t have any impact on hardline anti-Trump supporters - they wouldn’t vote for him anyway.
The real impact will be on the left of center and right of center voters that really decide elections as hardline LWNJ and hardline RWNJ don’t have enough votes by themselves.
.WW, PHS

8 Likes

Remember when years of repeated investigations used to send a thrill up the legs of some Republicans?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

1 Like

It’s ok if they do a a acquit him…it will just embolden him more. Then he’ll do something so over the line, that even the GOP and Fox won’t be able to run cover for him…
I’m a patient man…:sunglasses: