Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

Nunes includes the conspiracy theories about the Biden’s in his closing statement after they have been thoroughly debunked by witnesses in today’s testimony.

Actually, good for Trump. The left has ginned up yet another scheme to oust the president. And they know it.

I was around for the Nixon impeachment hearings. That permeated society even before the internet. It was the big thing. People were talking about it. Now, not so much. We would probably disagree about the difference even if we agreed that there was a difference, but it is different.

Lol…I love this…the left forced trump to ask for a favor against a political rival.

Could It just be trumps fault? Nope…its those evil lefties!

1 Like

Nunes is an idiot. He has nothing to work with, so he goes to the same dry well all the time.

You know, the president is frustrated and he has every right to be frustrated so i understand why he did what he did. I wouldn’t have done it that way, i wouldn’t have said it that way, but i understand it. Thank you.

Argue with Jay Jay. I’m just agreeing with him that independents are “meh” about this whole thing. It’s just another scheme by the left to oust the president. Another failed scheme.

2 Likes

“I feared at the time of the call on July 25th how its disclosure would play in Washington’s political climate," Morrison said in his opening statement. "My fears have been realized.”

Nothin’ on that burger again? Thank God no one wasted their time watching that snore fest, huh? lol

Yeah that’s the point.

I’d be frustrated also if I was a moron

1 Like

And the significance is open to interpretation.

Trump: “Oh, please, whatever you do, please don’t throw me in the impeachment patch!”

Given the recent poll posted here not so much.
Everyone went into this knowing the Senate was an issue. So your argument is a flop…

Maybe you should try conans cell spy arguement or gooddad and camps coup one. All good for a belly laugh.

1 Like

Well, he read his so it was already written beforehand.

Schiff ad libbed his.

Nah, just another failed scheme. Schiff bit off more than he could chew and Nancy knew. It’s why she tried to back them down. Thanks for making the president a victim of petty partisan politics once again.

The president did nothing wrong.

Just gonna ig ore reality like the others…cool

Did I miss the impeachment vote in the House of Reps?

I don’t mind responding to you when you’re being you. Buf when you’re the guy who just responds with memes and emoji, it’s not really worth a well thought out post.

9 Likes