Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

.^
11/19/2019 Edition:

I think it would behoove the board to have a single easily found place to discuss today’s public testimony in the House of Representatives on the historical happenings today. Only 3-times in the 240+ year history of this country have Presidents been subject to an impeachment actions.

1. I request that posters stay on the topic of the hears and resist the attempt to deflect.
  2. I request that posters stay respectful toward each other position whether it be in support of President Trump or against President Trump.

9 AM ET
Jennifer Williams, Special Advisor for Europe and Russia, Office of the Vice President
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs, National Security Council

2:30 PM ET/11:30 AM PT
Ambassador Kurt Volker, Former U.S. Special Envoy to Ukraine
Timothy Morrison, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Europe and Russia, National Security Council
.WW (In the vain of respectfulness I will refrain from using my normal sig.)

The appetizer before the main course.

Allan

1 Like

Unfortunate I will be in a meeting, so I won’t be able to watch it.The first two hours.

I really enjoy having Bluetooth in-ear headphones. I wear the receiver under my shirt and run the headphones up the back and can just slip them in at the collar. I mostly stream via my unlimited data in my phone so it’s more like a live podcast then something I watch.
.WW

I am very excited to hear the latest in rumor and innuendo.

Key for me will be the editing misadventures of Vindman.

The breathless anticipation of patriotic Americans is palpable from my seat.

Did President Trump…trump quid pro protocol by asking about an apparent COI by Joe Biden as VP in 2015???

Did president Trump stomp his feet and insist the new president of the Ukraine read his prepared statements on Joe Biden for CNN???

Was President Trump so afraid of candidate Joe Biden that he forced Adam Schiff to meddle in the 2020 election by holding secret bunker impeachment testimony and giving the viewers of CNN the impression that trump has forced government to investigate and not legislate???.. Trump must be defeated in 2020 in spite of a better border and gleaming economy.

The answers to these and other burning questions (which will be buried in 16 hours of mind numbing boring testimony and if you dare discuss these issues without listening to every second you will be derided as an idiot who knows nothing) please tune in at 9 AM to CSPAN wearing an adult diaper and having a cooler on hand to go the distance.

:paw_prints:

1 Like

You mean the guy who can present direct evidence of the call.

Allan

Exactly.

The entire editing story will be of interest.

:paw_prints:

1 Like

.^

The gavel has rung for today and public hearings have started.
.WW

Nunes is useless.

I think you overstate his abilities.

Seriously. “Boo hoo! Media is mean!”

Lol @ Nunes. Impeachment is a process related to government officials. If you want to try “the media,” the court system is the place for that :grinning:

They finally entered John Solomon’s article into the record. And Schiff didn’t object :joy:. This will be good!

2 Likes

Remember, Republicans are victims.

1 Like

For the record a document tabled by Nunes has been incorporated into the record. So hopefully we won’t have a Republican member of the hearing lie today as she did last week that no documents tabled by the Republicans were allowed to be included.

Catch Devin Nunes opening remarks. That would sstisfy the most exacting search for rumor and innuendo.

I wish Schiff would have said after Nunes “Literally none of what he said is true, none”

2 Likes

THAT would have been hilarious.

Schiff could have used the Donald J. Victim line: “wrong” after each false statement.

1 Like

Vindmans opening statement :flushed:

And what is with this Sept 18th call with Pence and President Z? Hmmm

Could be another exciting Infrastructure Week.

I’m looking forward to the testimony of first-hand accounts. Unfortunately, I won’t get to watch realtime. Body language and physical demeanor reveals much.