Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

Wow!

Vindman just spoke directly to his father : “Dad, you did the right thing bringing our family here from the Soviet Union 40 years ago. Do not worry about me. I will be fine for telling the truth.”

https://twitter.com/repdonbeyer/status/1196803190324449281?s=21

WOW! Argumentum ad misericordiam! Love the Russia reference as well. Good coaching.

I liked Vindman’s smacking down those who questioned his service and loyalty. I wonder of those who did question his service and loyalty, how many of them served?

1 Like

I don’t believe that is a fair question, many people have gone through their personal Vietnam.
.WW, PHS

5 Likes

Who is watching the hearing now?

Listening. Not so much watching.
.WW

I am. And holy crap these witnesses just rebutted every talking point trump had!
These people were ON the call. testified that it was clear Trump was demanding a investigation of Biden for political purposes, that Ukraine’s knew the deal, that the released “Transcript” was missing some key info. Reported it right after the call. Wow.
The gun is not only smoking -its on fire.

One hopes that the myth that the “transcript” was a verbatim report has finally and completely been debunked. The “read the transcript” cannot be used to support D Trump.

No one cares about their opinion read the transcripts and stop wasting everyone’s time.

The transcript is not complete.

And whose memory is apparently superior to that of everyone else who also heard the call.

The whistleblower is now irrelevant.

Why hasn’t the word for word record of the call not been released?

When all you have are stupid opinions yes the transcript matters.:rofl: what a joke

But, but, but, but Nunes wants to talk to him/her.

Why is he ascribing intent to the dialogue?

Vindman: “It is improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen and political opponent. It was also clear that if Ukraine pursued an investigation. It would be interpreted as a partisan play.”

Shows a gross bias to me.

:paw_prints:

He’s the first witness if this clown show goes to the Senate.:rofl:

Exactly! The US needs to know how much the WB HATED Trump because that would undermine something…

The transcript is not a word for word record of the call.

I would not get too excited just yet.

This guy is dripping with anti Trump policy bias.

Nothing he claims was edited matters to the context of the transcript.

:paw_prints: