Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

Schiff was a federal prosecutor. It wasn’t ad libbed.

Then don’t bother. It’s not a favor.

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/1196882719164252161?s=21

Probably the wrong way to put that.

He spoke from memory, only briefly referring to notes.

1 Like

No- actually they are the ones who lean towards Trump having done something wrong but for some reason can’t be bothered to learn more. I said nothing about their party leanings.

However…the hearings are being watched by a lot of people (the undecideds are only a small number of people…but potentially they could shift the perception if they could be engaged)…and of those watching 56% believe Donald Trump committed an impeachable offense.

The problem is those 56% are skewed towards those who are Democrats…there is still a strong bloc of Republicans that support Trump no matter what…which is why the Senate will not convict.

Not because of the evidence one way or another…but for political reasons.

Undecideds, independents…potato. They couldn’t give a ■■■■ less. Nancy knew.

I watch you break character all the time when it’s something you want to actually discuss.

3 Likes

Indeed.

There is not much of a point any longer. Disappointing.

2 Likes

We need Sondland or Bolton to just flat out say Trump held the aid to see if he could get something out of it for him.

Why should they play in the Pelosi/Schiff/Democrat show? If their testimony is vital to impeach and convict, then it is up to the Democrats to subpoena and have that enforced by a judge. Its the Dems game, so I guess the reason the people on that list haven’t testified is that that the Democrats didn’t think it was worth it to subpoena them.

Then we can have Donald Junior for another eight.

Ok. We part company there.

1 Like

Speaking of Jr i heard the view had more viewers the day he appeared on the show than abc had for the 2nd day of impeachment hearings.

Also that their impeachment audience decreased by 1 million viewers from day 1 to day 2.

Won’t be anybody to speak of watching by end of week. :wink:

Despite the fact that there is no compelling evidence of any high crime or misdemeanour, I’m sure never-Trumpers will continue to cling to the opinion that not impeaching was a “support Trump no matter what” event. And meanwhile fail to recognise their own persistence with impeachment as an “impeach Trump no matter what” obsession.

I have quite a different word instead of terrifying. It’s not very complementary

This is basically the entire crux of the case. They’re all (Rs in congress) pissed off that trump got caught.

https://twitter.com/politidope/status/1196983363082559488?s=21

5 Likes

It’s not just Congress.

1 Like

The twit is well named as Politidope.

Did you watch the video?

Yes, I did. Liar Adam Sieve was doing what he does daily.

What did he say that you believe was true?