Impeachment hearing 12-9-2019

Hey I will happily answer that question if you answer this one…

Is it okay for a president to pressure foreign leaders to investigate political opponents?

If they’re suspected of wrongdoing during their tenure as Vice President, sure.

1 Like

Great. So you will be okay with a democratic president doing the same?

So you’ll be okay if they want to do this to Trump?

This prioritizing as “political opponent” instead of working with the Trump focus of former VP is what will drive the accusers mad and ultimately cost them any credibility.

It is how THEY think, not how the voter thinks or even a DC outsider like Trump.

:woman_zombie:

Of course. If you can ever achieve that feat after the Democrat congress finish ■■■■■■■ this football.

Hey China, UK, Ukraine, France, Germany, pretty much everywhere, we have former President Trump here and we want you to “Investigate” him for us. As a friendly reminder, here are all the times he insulted your country, leaders, allies, and economies. And Go.

OK just checking. So you believe the president should work on a global stage to get governments to open investigations into their political opponents whenever they see potential corruption. Not the DOJ, not an independent non-partisan investigation, but the president. OK thanks.

OK I promised you an answer so here it is. Lets break this down.

Why does the left spend oodles of time parsing the fact that Biden was in the previous administration?

We don’t.

The same administration that blatantly cleared Hillary of wrongdoing because of her political affiliation and used the fake Steele dossier as grounds to start an investigation on the opposing campaign.

That would be the independent FBI run by Comey. Comey essentially handed the election to Trump when he came out days before the election to say they were re-opening the investigation into Hillary. How did that benefit her?

And hey they never used the Steele Dossier as the prime reason for investigation. Thats been gone over a thousand times.

1 Like

But honestly this is what I call parsing/deflecting because it gets away from the very simple straightforward question…

Is it okay for a president to pressure foreign leaders to investigate political opponents?

And you have answered.

Always good to have a public announcement that a investigation is going to be started. Always good to let those folks know in advance that they are going to be investigated. I’m sure that announcements like this happen all the time.

1 Like

Patently false.

Allan

1 Like

I have. You’ve yet to accept that answer, so I’m not accepting yours. Dems on the hill can keep on losing votes, and the dream of investigating Trump once he leaves office will go unrealized.

100% true. Good job refuting though.

Its a lie repeated over and over again tho…

We’ve known since December 2017 that the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign began in July 2016 — months before the FBI was even alerted.

And why? Cuz Papadopolous bragged to Australia’s diplomat about his knowledge that Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Yes you have- and I think its sad for our country.

It’s called impeachment,President trump is going to be impeached for obstruction of justice and abuse of power and tried and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Or is it now okay in your book to ignore congressional subpoenas.

It wasn’t when holder ignored it, now was it.

The shoes on the other now, trump,s cronies have ignored all subpoena under his orders.

Allan

I think what the democrats in Congress are doing is sad for this country. Great voting!

1 Like

Long debunked conspiracy theories.

The Steele dossier. You are still hanging you hat on that disproved garbage.

Allan

I totally understand if you think Dem policies are horrendous and awful and “sad for this country.” Thats fine.

But saying that you are fine with a president demanding foreign leaders open up investigations into political opponents- is beyond policy. It rests at the core of the fabric of our nation. And its sad to think you and others think its ok.