Impeachment hearing 12-9-2019

Just gaveled in by Nadler. Protester removed. Lots of chaos.

Finally, some excitement in today’s soap. lol

2 Likes

I continue to be astounded that anyone in their right mind can listen to this utter drivel spewing from Collins sphincter and believe it, much less agree with it.

And here you are, per usual, giving the play by play. Good morning!

Indeed. :rofl:

king nadler making up rules again.

Fun.

1 Like

How dare anyone want to investigate political opponents…unless of course it is investigating Trump for three years.

4 Likes

Judiciary is supposed to be a â– â– â– â–  show

Taking the “Article II gives me the right to do what I want” completely out of context again, thus proving once again this is not a legitimate impeachment.

3 Likes

Why misrepresent the case?

Russia hacked the DNC and the Trump campaign was working with hackers to get the stolen emails. That is indisputable.

You are basically arguing that we shouldn’t know that because he is a political opponent of… Republicans (remember these investigations started by Republicans)?

1 Like

Oh, Castor calls this “Baloney.” I’m shaking in my boots.

Is he just rereading Collins speech?

Why not misrepresent the case? Democrats have hated Trump from day one because no one on their side is even half as handsome and cool as he is. Fact.

Oh my God this loser is once again bringing up Cohen lying to Congress, ignoring that he was lying ON BEHALF OF THE PRESIDENT.

I can’t believe anybody buys this.

Indeed, why misrepresent the case?

No evidence of the Trump campaign cooperating with the Russians…that’s Mueller, not some Barr interpretation.

2 Likes

Why isn’t Schiff there to answer questions about the Intelligence Committee report?

That is rather odd.

:shallow_pan_of_food:

2 Likes

Why isn’t Donald Trump, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney, or Rudy Gilluiani there? All of them are directly involved.

3 Likes

They did not author the report.

Mueller was good enough to show after presenting his report.

Where’s Schiff?

Pretty cowardly thing to skip out on.

:shallow_pan_of_food:

1 Like

The treason weasel in chief has not showed nor have any of his flunkies, patsies or sycophants. This shows not just cowardice but also consciousness of guilt. If this was a real concern to you you’d acknowledge it, but it’s not. It’s simply another desperate attempt at showboating and distraction.

Sadly enough of America is stupid enough to buy it.

1 Like

He didn’t start the thread, your tribe did.

4 Likes

So many pejoratives in such a short paragraph. Armed with those, you have as much documentation of impeachable acts as the witnesses. You should be called as a witness.

3 Likes