Impeach trump now

It’s called an “election”.

You just don’t get it.

So Mueller found that Trump had colluded and obstructed given and I do quote you “when they know the fix is in” and “In time we will see clearly that the fix was in”.

Highly amusing I reckon to argue two positions that are mutually exclusive.

If Trump is as pure as a new born lamb why didn’t he agree to a personal interview with Mueller?

What happened to Donald Trump’s self-proclaimed " I Have One Of The Great Memories Of All Time"? Is his memory so impaired now that he does not have the wherewithal to fulfil his duties as President of the USA?

Well I certainly hope Tlabia does not intend to renege on her campaign promise. What a let down for her constituents if she caves. She displayed such great conviction. Go girl. Girl Power.

yes that is exactly what they will do. Pelosi will run the clock as much as she can.

Trump should do the honourable thing and resign. It is patently clear that his self-proclaimed “great memory” has deserted him and he no longer has the faculties to discharge his duties.

Lol. I see you bought the new talking point.

“Discharge his duties”

I guess it’s just early. That sounded dirty.

And yes, he clearly has diminished capacity. But ironically he’s still full of it.

This is even more hilarious than the first round of collusion gimpiness.

Like I said, call your congressman, “impeach him now” as the title suggests.

See what happens.

If you were honest enough to post the rest of the quote you will see it is.

The rule of law is what investigated Trump and the professional conclusion was to not press forward. You pressing forward means that you don’t care about the rule of law. You’re a hypocrite who didn’t get what he wanted. Seriously dude…you should stop allowing your feelings to run your life…but…you always have a choice.

1 Like

Trump hides behind his own identity politics as well…just a different kind of identity politics.

I read the relevant pages and have seen this stuff plastered all over the internet. Not surprisingly DEMs have focused on those pages, as have pundits from both sides. One would have to be living in a cave to have not seen it.

Has nothing to do with impeachment. As we have seen, the investigation has crippled both his presidency and congress, pretty much killing his agenda.

Aren’t there 14 ongoing investigations referred by Mueller?

please elaborate

i dont see him hiding from anyone who challenges him, nor do we see him calling others racist or toxic male etc to avoid debate

the OPer is obviously not serious about addressing this since he didnt return to the thread even once to discuss

just an angry vent thread

image:sunglasses:

2 Likes