Impeach trump now

Yeah yeah yeah, they’re facts and non partisan, (D)epending on who they’re about. We don’t have to dance around in circles for the next hour either, I already get how saintly and amazing libs are to themselves. :wink:

Well you (D) efinately danced around posting the facts that Dems don’t care about. I’m very curious what they are.

Make you sure get house dems to do it, harass em every day to impeach 45.

Unless of course Congress knows their isn’t anything to impeach him on.

No you’re not. You’ve been replying to me all day about what I do and think. Next. lol

This cant be, we are being told by liberals there are impeachable offenses. I am sure their representatives will hear their voices

Still haven’t read the report huh?

Another person who hasn’t read the report yet…but decides to comment on it and look silly

Yeah…I mean you can’t allow Trump to get away with a crime now. :wink:

Naw, the slow circle around the drain in 2020 when the toilet is flushed is where this is headed now; the spineless senate can’t even tie their shoes.

Well then if you’re so certain Trump broke the law then make sure you representatives impeach him.

Enough talk…time for action dude.

1 Like

I hope they try… law and order right?

Yes. Demand justice to be served.

1 Like

Are you talking about Hillary and Steele.
You seem to not have a problem with Hillary hiring Steele to go to a foreign power to get aid to influence an election. And you seem to turn a blind eye to the fact that they than tried to use the report they received from a foreign power to unseat an elected President.
Make me wonder how anyone who has no problem with what Hillary did can consider themselves a patriot. You would think at some point personal pride would kick in and they would give up and accept that they lost an election.
But alas it seems the left have not reached the bottom yet and now they are going to switch to a new witch hunt. Maybe some day they will learn how to lose gracefully.

1 Like

Do it. Start impeachment proceedings right now.

Put up or shut up.

Actually, Pelosi and the Dems don’t have the guts to do either. They will sit around and whine for two years.

2 Likes

What would be your reaction of a person or persons in power who were your political enemies started an investigation of anything and everything about you without probable cause?

Certainly not that if I was not a corrupt person.

you think guilty people don’t fight back?

Nancy says “No”

The only reason trump wants to win again is to stay out of Jail

Need to start a petition…