Impeach trump now

after the release of the mueller report its clear trump is unfit to serve. he tried to obsturct justice on multiple occasions ,stopped only by his aides

If you care about the rule of law and the United states you have to push to have him removed from office.

There is no other choice

whoa tiger. wait for CNN they’re working on it

3 Likes

Yawn.

No amount of fit-throwing is going to change what the report says.

Why can’t you people accept the fact you lost a ■■■■■■■ election??

trump is your duly elected president. Get over it.

4 Likes

Yeah liberals go get him!!!

lol is this what MSNBC is saying on PrimeTime right now?

1 Like

Hopefully trump will deport as many of the colluder conspiracy traitors as possible.

The lemmings will interpret a redacted report as trump is guilty. I guess they think the blackout parts is where liberald insert their own talking points to push their trump hate agenda

“This is the end of my presidency, I’m ■■■■■■ “ - Donald Trump

Straight from the goblin king’s mouth :rofl:

6 Likes

Patience my friend. House DEMs will likely begin work on that in 2020.

Yep! He knew he was being framed by Trump hating DEMs and felt powerless to do anything about it.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what innocent people say :+1:

1 Like

That is exactly what they say when they know the fix is in. And we now know there never was any collusion. In time we will see clearly that the fix was in. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah they have to save something for trumps second term.
Hopefully ,this stretching of the mueller report, will show the nation the amount of trump hatred running among liberals. To heck with tarnishing the office, they must get the man that beat their queen

Yep! What’s ironic is that they viciously attacked Trump in 2016 in the mistaken belief it would be a winning strategy. It wasn’t.

So fast forward to 2020!

What strategy will DEMs use to defeat Trump?

Attack him even more viciously! Surely that will work. Right? :rofl:

1 Like

its pretty obvious that the trumpers here dont believe in the rule of law…

Amazing how you simultaneously believe that while also claiming the report from the “fix” clears him. Incoherent at best.

I still cannot understand why so many Americans completely sold themselves out to support and defend such a scoundrel as Trump.

1 Like

You got him now.

Yep trump is on the ropes :joy: anyday now

You calling a trump a liar?