Impeach trump now

No- an incompetent, divided Republican Congress, and Trump not knowing how to navigate that, killed his agenda.

I’ve lost count of how many times members of the Party of Personal Responsibility blame others for their failures.

It really is becoming a joke now.

We will simply have to agree to disagree on this one.

NO!

Really?

I’m shocked I tell you, shocked!

That’s OK- I fully recognize your freedom to be incorrect yet again.

1 Like

Newt would have had it done by now.

pelosi is just a weak woman who can’t do a man’s work.

I didn’t believe for one minute you would be able to do it, but hey!

But you told another poster that you weren’t going to read it as you already knew what the conclusion was.

Pundits are focusing on certain pages because there is language in there that paints Trump’s behavior in a different light than his personal lawyer/spokesman Bob Barr painted.

I’d be curious which parts you determined were “relevant” considering there is over 400 pages.

Ya got me? When they’re done spending the tax money I generated helping fund this whole investigation, I’ll pay attention to what or who they have concluded should be forwarded for prosecution. Are there any?

I said no such thing. I stated that I had no intention of reading the entire report. I did read the conclusions, as well as the sections being discussed.

Newt’s a piece of ■■■■ for banging some lady while his wife was dying of cancer.

Of course Republicans look up to him.

1 Like

Maybe if mueller had another 2 years, millions more documents and $20,000,000.00 more dollars, he could come up with something.

Instead he declared his investigation over and didn’t charge trump.

That’s gotta sting!

1 Like

So you read the part where Mueller deferred potential obstruction of justice to Congress to decide?

Whether Trump did or did not obstruct justice is up to Congress. I didn’t like Trump’s behavior during this.

newt impeached the known liar and philanderer, slick willy. He’s a much better speaker than the weak pelosi will ever be.

Now the House Judiciary takes over…

Oooooh, scary!

Impeach him. See what happens.

Sore LOSERS!

It doesn’t sting. Mueller did his job. I respect Mueller and his decision, unlike Republicans up until the report came out.

I notice that you didn’t address Newt’s affair. I understand, its tough to idolize a guy who cast his dying wife to the wolves. But, opportunities.

The don’t have to impeach him at all… Just have hearings all the way till Nov 2020…

And then Americans can elect people who want to be in congress to actually accomplish something.

Newt did impeach a liar. Congress thought different.
Newt resigned because he lost his appeal and because of ethics violations. He is a pig of a human being.

Nancy Pelosi didn’t take ■■■■ from Trump during Trump’s chest puffing while Trump closed the government during one of his temper tantrums. Pelosi is a much better speaker.

Or they might decide to elect honest people…

And not people who lie about collusion, sounds great.