Impeach trump now

Repugs would have been busy trying to draft legislation to remove immunity for sitting presidents if Obama had even been accused of 1/10 of the things Trump has.

Counterfactual. And accusations are not verdicts. They are just an indication of the zealotry of the opposition.

I think that swayed the election.

Bitter Clingers. :smile:

Clutching their tax returns and treasonā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure Bill Cosby would be happy to know that the other 30+ accusations --outside of the one he was convicted for-- were just overzealous haters.

Are all of them valid? You know, like with Kavanaugh?

Have libs started their impeachment yet? If not why not?

Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

I think the political calculus is to take their chances with the 2020 election and let American voters decide. Just my opinion, of course. Pelosi is many things, but she isnā€™t dumb.

1 Like

The professional opinion was to defer it to Congress

For meā€¦thats when it all started to go south. Hiring Manafort was a veryā€¦veryā€¦bad decision

1 Like

Was nobody in the Trump org even a little suspicious when Manafort volunteered to work FOR FREE?

Nothing is ever free. Manafort basically cost them the Presidency. They won the seat, but have been very stymied and trump basically signed up for Lawsuits for Life

I see, so itā€™s all political and supposedly not the crime itself that libs are interested.

Thanks for clearing it up.

1 Like

Why do impeachment when there is absolutely NO chance of the senate convicting.

If youā€™re so convinced a crime has been committedā€¦unless of course you donā€™t really believe that.

You DONā€™T prosecute a crime when you know you have absolutely NO chance of getting a conviction. How many times do you have to told simple facts of judicial life.

It would have a hard time to even pass the house at this point.

I care about the rule of law, thatā€™s why I say lockup Obama and his deepstate traitors for their attempted coup with this phony investigation, they had to collude with the Russians to create a lie to start the investigation.

How does that compare to Hillary paying Russians for a dossier full of unverified salacious lies to spy on a political opponent ?