Immigration rebellion

Please… enlighten me…

Always cracks me up with atheists try to shame christians into caving into them by quoting scriptures taken completely out of context they don’t begin to understand.

Have you ever done anything wrong over the years Wild Rose?

Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.-Romans 12:13

Who’s an atheist?

1 Like

And where is the outrage that illegals are being treated better than our veterans and 13 million of our own children?

I guessing never trumpers are now!

1997 Flores decision.

That’s not a law.

Yeah, if they were being treated like slave laborers you might have a point. They aren’t in concentration camps. Get over your pious misdirection.

The federal gov’t is obligated under the agreement to follow the orders of the court. Bench Law.

That post is true in many ways and even more so when replace “government” for “Republicans”.

Negative. That case dealt with UNACCOMPANIED minors.

What an idiotic article but I wouldn’t expect less from Breitbart. It’s costing tax payers $34,000 for each migrant child crossing and the author is basing that number on how the child is living better the children in poverty in our country! First off, I guarantee the author doesn’t give a rats ass about the children living in poverty here in the US.

Great. Put families on the fast track for deportation. Problem solved.

As soon as they are separated they are “unaccompanied”.

So, the children are not in facilities with air conditioning, toys, games, activities, food, clothing, medical care and counseling? You think every family in the United States is provided that kind of luxury?

I agree, send families back just don’t separate them!

I never once mentioned race. Nice try.