Immigration rebellion

No my idea of compassion is to not lock up children because their parents wanted a better life for them period. But if they’re going to be detained it is better that they be with their family for support than supervised by a government worker.

I know, right? It’s like they just dumb down on stupid. Yes, they honestly think leaving children mixed with god knows what kind of adults is the best option as long as they are with their parents. Grief there could be a rape just across the hall that everyone witnesses, but as long as the kid is with their parents, it’s all good!

Right, lock them up where they will be exposed to God knows what threats from all of the other adults in the facility.

How about we just put them on the first boat back to wherever they came from?

Boo hoo. Then the parents should have stayed where they were. Or is this the lesser of two evils for the parents?

Remember how Hannity, Rush and Republicans got all upset for a dem campaign ad pushing granny off the cliff? Funny how the new republicans say they’re not cruel yet, here they are literally ripping families apart and ok with it!

Do you have any kids Wild rose?

Then they’d blame Trump for that at the top of their lungs. I think we all know the children are innocent victims. We don’t want them traumatized any more than has to based on the illegal actions of their parents. We need to fix this going forward but a wall should also be a part of that fix.

Why blame the parents when you can blame Republicans?

I’ve had them, raised them, mentored and taught many others.

I do…and it’s Father’s Day…talk to me Goose? :sunglasses:

Nope. The parent’s chose that for their child knowing full well it would happen. This isn’t new.

Parents put their kids at grave risk bringing them to the US = Heroes and Heroines

Parents put their kids at grave risk in the US= Child abuseres.

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. -Hebrews 13.1-2

Where are illegals mentioned in that scripture?

We are showing every hospitality we can under the circumstances.

You cannot fool the only opinion that matters

Free food, water, healthcare, housing, education, and supervision. Pretty damned generators if you ask me.

John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” - Luke 3:11

There is no law requiring the children be separated from their parents. That’s a lie told by Trump real, that you chose to believe.

You aren’t either. Where was your outrage when the last administration was separating kids and parents at the border?