Immigration rebellion

Horse hockey, they can’t be sent to individual family housing units to await hearings. If they were left with their families they would have to be exposed to all of the other adults in the facility as well.

Really? Are you demanding that all prisoners have their families sent to detention with them?

Basic compassion isn’t allowing everyone who wants to come in to the country come in. That’s bending over backwards for them. Tell me, oh compassionate one? Do you invite every homeless person you meet to come and live with you? Why not?

And their parents are capable of monitoring them 24/7? I think not. Not only that, but the staff cannot handle both adults and children. Completely different needs. It isn’t like the parent can say they are tired of sitting around, time to take Jr. out for some soccer.

I don’t see it as an immoral stain at all. It is practical and it protects the children.

They’re being held in cells. Where are the kids going to go?

Since we’re also “the gun capital of the world” according to these hypocrites how about we just arm them and send them back to fix their own problems? Viva la revolution.

So, as long as the children are in a cell with their parent it is more compassionate to you than a facility with children their own age and age appropriate activities?

You MUST be kidding me.

Wait, your idea of compassion is to pack entire families into cells 24 hours a day?

Really?

Yes, small children are in a better environment being protected by their parents than being held captive with nothing but strangers.

1 Like

Fast and Furious… Obama already tried that.

Yeah but that was to drug dealers, not the downtrodden. Besides, it would mean less guns in the US as a result. Win. Win.

It is more compassionate than separating up families and then packing them into cells 24 hours a day

Liberal “logic” folks.

Ridiculous. Visit a public school sometime.

As a child, he’ll yes I’d rather be with my parents! Can’t believe you feel differently…

They aren’t being packed into cells 24 hours a day, why do you feel the need to be dishonest about it?

Treatment is available for such anxiety disorders. Seek it.

They are not being held “captive” by “strangers” for heaven’s sake.

They are in facilities with adults trained to handle children.

So for you compassion is for a child to be holed up in a cell 24/7 as long as it is with their parents. Good to know.

And that is why we have adults running the systems not children.

No defense is necessary. This is the law. The law is present because there are ■■■■■■■■ mixed in with the children so that separating all children from all adults, based on present conditions…is the best option. Do you not believe that? Going forward your response may be the correct approach but that doesn’t fix the problem. Building a wall, fixes the problem.