Illinois Sheriffs won’t enforce “assault” weapons ban

I’m a Man of Peace now. And Flow.

1 Like

Good post. I don’t agree with all of it, but good post.

How is it even being called an assault weapon ban? Looks more like an almost every gun ban to me. When was assault rifle defined as any semiautomatic before?

3 Likes

Who are you calling fat ass?

He meant that arguing “I need to have the right buy my Ar-15s to keep the government in check” is idiotic.

Then he was wrong and is a dumb ass.

1 Like

How so?

4 Likes

That is how I took it.

That is also true.

Did we kill bin Laden? I forget.

Does that apply to everyone? Ol Joe has been refusing to enforce border law since taking office.

Or is it just laws that you think should be enforced?

2 Likes

Sure. Vote him out next time.

Great…. Then the answer to the sheriffs can be “vote them out” and not “fire them for not doing their jobs…”

5 Likes

Same for the Sheriffs.

3 Likes

Selectively enforcing laws is an American tradition. To paraphrase our seventh president, the Illinois legislature made their decision, now let them enforce it.

Low… low…

Him being killed by guys with a gun and them still fighting for years after kinda kills your narrative.

2 Likes

Is your name Pritzker?

2 Likes

Except that we blew the country he was hiding in to smithereens with missiles and planes and what not, forcing him to hide like a rat from a few years.

And then we had to leave. But hey if Biden wants to spend his remaining years in a green zone in Washington I guess that’s one choice.