Illinois Sheriffs won’t enforce “assault” weapons ban

LOL Take that fat ass. Illinois has some of the toughest gun laws in the country yet the bodies keep piling up.

2 Likes

Biden threatened to use F-15s on Us citizens today.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

No he didn’t.

He said people who support 2A rights who get out of hand can’t take on F-15s, you might want to rewatch his speech. Could you imagine if Trump said something like that?

Yeah, he didn’t say that either.

Biden was clearly mocking gun rights advocates.

He wasn’t threatening the use of f-15s on citizens.

Rather, he was saying that CITIZENS would need f-15 and maybe nuclear weapons to take on the government if they wish to do the “blood of patriots and tyrants” thing.

I disagree with his statement as I have summarized it above, but I don’t characterize the statement as a threat but rather as a clumsy attempt at mocking gun rights advocates.

His statement is wrong, nonetheless.

Of course he would use F-15s on people if it threatened his presidency everything Biden says is literal, we gotta apply these same rules we applied to Trump! Like drinking bleach and etc. he started it off with my right wing friends! It was intentional.

3 Likes

Uhh yeah he did and hiding under the rock and lying about this situation isn’t becoming. Why even joke about using F-15s on people who oppose you? Biden is so cringe! Dude admits he stored classified documents next to his garage, found classified documents at a house Hunter stayed at owned by Joe, and now this! If Trump said that he would be drawn and quartered.

2 Likes

I love my right-wing friends who talk about the tree of liberty is water of the blood of patriots," he said. “If you need to work about taking on the federal government, you need some F-15s. You don’t need an AR-15.”

What do you think Joe meant by this? Challenge me and I bomb you! We gotta bomb those right wingers!

There you go. Third time’s the charm, eh?

He literally implied show up with an AR15, I’ll bomb you with an F-15. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Oooh. So close, then you backslid. Bummer.

I didn’t backslide! So you’re cool with F-15s being used at the next Antifa riot Or whatever the next president decides is an insurrection? Biden said it’s ok as long as AR-15s are brought. You are avoiding the topic and know this is indefensible. He said you got AR-15s and we got F-15s, he’s the oldest five year old in existence. What grown ass person says something like that?

No he didn’t. He said you couldn’t take on US with AR-15. You would need things like F-15 to do it. He has said it before.

2 Likes

Refusing to follow the gun ban is upholding the law. :+1:

6 Likes

Which implies he would use F-15s and nukes against an uprising. He’s a turd handler that uses his mouth for the more detailed work.

3 Likes

So let me make sure I’ve got this right? Illinois Sheriffs have decided not to remove the protection their constituents have against the murderous actions taking place in their state…which is ranked #8? That makes sense to me, how about you?

There were a total of 1,151 murders in Illinois in 2020, or 9.1 for every 100,000 people — the eighth highest murder rate among states.

Yes he did, why are you supporting Castro Junior using Fighter Planes against protests? You cool with Trump bombing Antifa Protests? And what you said is not what he said! So try again!

If my right wing friends plan on taking on the federal government you will need F-15s instead of AR-15s.

( He literally is saying don’t bring a knife to a gun fight!)

(Which means! If you use AR-15s, he will use F-15s in retaliation)

J’Biden likes to marginalize, ostracize and villianize his opponents or people he doesn’t like.
“Threat to ‘Mocracy”
WATCH: Biden warns MAGA movement is a threat to democracy - YouTube

3 Likes

He literally is saying don’t bring an AR-15 to an F-15 fight, guess Desantis can tell Antifa next time they have an uprising to not bring an AR-15 to an F-15 fight, and you wonder why nuts like James Hodgkinson feel emboldened to shoot up a baseball field of conservatives.