Illegals and Border News

Fear of what Allan? They’re gaming you and you’re falling for it.

Lets see gangs, crime, husbands beating on them, you know credible fear.

Allan

No Allan. That is not what asylum is for. We are not the world’s battered women’s shelter. And that’s not why they’re coming here. And they’re bringing those things to a place that already has them.

You’re being played.

None of those fit the claims for asylum.

It’s not killing children.

[quote=“biggestal99, post:42, topic:177150, full:true”]

Lets see gangs, crime, husbands beating on them, you know credible fear.

Allan[/quote]

Nope. That doesn’t do it.

“Asylum has two basic requirements. First, an asylum applicant must establish that he or she fears persecution in their home country. Second, the applicant must prove that he or she would be persecuted on account of one of five protected grounds: race, religion, nationality,political opinion or particular social group.”

And persecuted by whom?

Good God. That’s what happens when grown assed adults encourage people to send their kids on a journey that could end in their rape or death. This is one of the worst human disasters that the democratic party has ever been associated with.

I’m pretty sure that CNN took a pass on this story.

Read the question posed on 589 form and get back with me.

Credible fear.

Sorry that is the law.

You don’t like it, we all get that.

But don’t deny it’s not in the law.

Allan

You live in the United States.

You haven’t “fought” for jack ■■■■ , let alone your “children’s futures”.

Not credible fear of just anything Allan.

I think you’re misreading that post.

to use the old cliche, have you ever walked a day in anyones moccasins save your own.

Allan

No- I’m not.

But even if he’s referring to our history…our history, too, is fundamentally different than the history of 95% of the world as well.

We didn’t fight for jack ■■■■ .

As a matter of fact, Allan, I have. I spent considerable time in all three of those countries and others just like them. Even lived in some of the villages they come from, fought for them, served with their sons, treated their kids. Spoke their language, ate their food, studied their culture, went to their churches, funerals and births.

You?

1 Like

I believe he is referring to their children, not his.

He added the words “like we did”.

Which is the ■■■■■■■■ part. “We” did nothing of the sort.

Dissension in the union. This can’t be good. Check out the picture of the train.

Putting children in danger for a better life in America was what happened in the heartwarming story - 60s - 70s maybe - called Popi with Alan Arkin.

We have changed.

4 months old.