Illegals and Border News

Otero County, N.M., is so alarmed by the possibility of illegal narcotics flowing north unchecked that it has declared a local state of emergency.

It’s too bad the Trump administration is pouring money into a useless company to try and hire border patrol agents, instead of actually hiring border patrol agents.

Yeah, that’s messed up. Trump shouldn’t have done that.

Each of us have plenty of opportunities to make the kind of difference we wish upon this world everyday. My question is, are you generous with your personal time and money? If you are really passionate about making a difference for children, do you give so much that it sometimes scares you that you may not have enough for yourself? That’s the kind of giving that is being perpetuated at the border by many in our country so I have to ask, are you as generous with your own resources, as you are with others?

Border Patrol in 2017 was ok’d to hire 5000 additional agents. In 2018 they hired 118, with only 3 stationed along the southern border. What the hell are they doing?

Nobody wants the job. It’s hard work.

C’mon sneaky, it’s not that hard. I can think of many jobs much harder for lesser pay and benefits.

And it would be a lot easier if they had the 5000 additional agents they’ve already been tasked with hiring.

It is very hard and dangerous. And the pay ain’t great.

You can’t hire people if they don’t apply.

Sounds like a great job recent immigrants… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s not harder or more dangerous than other law enforcement jobs, or many other jobs. And the pay and benefits is better than many of those.

5000 extra agents they are budgeted for. They hired 118 last year. That’s inexcusable.

Yes it is a lot harder than sitting in a speed trap in your local village, Lucy.

I didn’t say every other law enforcement job, sneaky.

I’ve seen BP have some pretty cushy vehicles to sit in too.

Anyway, they hired a whole 118 new agents last year, only 3 were stationed on the southern border. How dangerous and hard do the other 115 have it?

All of their jobs would be safer and easier if they had the 5000 additional agents they are already ok’d for. This is a ridiculous situation.

So which one? It’s much harder than being an FBI Agent.

Go look and see for yourself

So h

What year? Do you what the ground conditions are now?

Allan

TAPACHULA, Mexico – In a week that has seen the latest migrant caravans largely stalled in southern Mexico, there are further signs that Mexico is honoring a commitment to crack down on those attempting to reach the U.S. border.

On Thursday, Fox News captured video of Mexican officials deporting 93 Cubanmigrants by plane.

Trumplomacy!

Cubans? What the hell? We know how to deal with them, don’t we libs?

images%20(7)

The law is more than just “credible fear”. It has to be specific groups of people who are targeted for specific reasons. Sorry, hubby is mean to me just isn’t one of those groups.

I’m sorry Allan, I missed this one. About 25 years a while ago. I went back to El Salvador in 06.

“Ground conditions”?

Yes Allan, I can read Spanish and often check local papers. I admit I don’t check them every day.