Illegal immigration and Kids

Good call.

Do you all hear yourselves?

If either of you can show anything I stated in the above to be false do so.

It really does make you wonder. That and whether their children hear them talk like this

1 Like

It really is a shame there is no ignore feature. I read where people were asking for it and really hope they can implement one.

Some people should not be seen or heard.

1 Like

You guys are doing a fantastic job of demonstrating the weakness of your position. Thanks.

I don’t know. This is all very loathsome.

I remember when Conservatives use to pretend that a stable family was one the most important things for a child when growing up. Chalk that up as one more value Trump exposed for the sham it was

1 Like

If you can find evidence of conservatives saying that even a temporary separation was going to cause permanent harm to the children provide it.

A stable, two parent natural family is still the ideal but then when parents commit crimes we don’t send their kids with them to jail or prison either.

You made some valid points. And I’ve said all along Trump, along with Sessions, brought this on themselves.

But one of the reasons why we got here is because for years very little has been done to secure the border. The federal government sticks its nose in many places where it doesn’t belong, but enforcing immigration laws is definitely a function and responsibility of DC.

Now its a complete disaster, and I’m not sure how Congress is going to get anything passed. Rs are on one side and Ds on the other.

And yes, stories are starting to come out about alleged abuses that have been going on for a long time. This is hardly the end of this, and I’m sure a lot more is going to come out in the days and weeks ahead.

1 Like

Guys like Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr and others who have been vocal Trump supporters came out very early strongly opposing the family separations. I’ve been really disappointed in Graham, but he did the right thing here.

Is that really waht you are getting from this?

Of course. They cant’ argue the facts so this is what they resort to.

Of course it’s true. Liberals just want unsecured borders and allow criminals to cross at their leisure.

Criminals go to jail everyday. Kids are forced to secondary hones because mom or dad did stupid things and went to jail. Nothing new about what is going on. Just typical liberals faking their outrage over something until the next drama distracts them.

Yes a wall that is also electrified

Yeah the stories of abuse are going to make the situation far worse when they inevitably bubble up.

Unfortunately these facilities the kids are being held in are exactly the kind of place that abusers will flock to.

Temporary? There doesn’t appear to be a plan to re-unite the separated children with their parents yet. DHS is claiming that’s not their responsibility, they’re trying to palm the problem off to HHS.

They also have no plans to expand the size of these facilities despite their already being significantly over-capacity.

Even if you agreed with the policy, the implementation has been a mess.

Our immigration rules are a mess all by themselves. Just look at how many who are now illegals are the result of overstayed visas. I can’t exactly blame someone who came here on a visa for a job then got discarded later by the very people who brought them here in the first place. Seems to happen all the time though.

So what is the alternative given the ineffectual congress?

Allan