Illegal immigration and Kids

Are the children back with their parents yet or are they still separated? I’ll be thankful once they finally are but until that time I have no faith that Trump isn’t already looking for a workaround to appease his base

wait… you said he folded.

But to cover for your indifference towards the children’s welfare, you say … oh but maybe Trump didn’t really fold.

Your true self is so very apparent.

Yes and he did. That doesn’t mean he won’t dishonestly look for a way to break the deal and still ■■■■ over these families.

You called it.

Trust but verify

Allan

I always feel like people ignore that he can’t stand universally bad press.

Just the immigrant ones though. You’ve never given a ■■■■ about kids in any way, shape or form and are one of the “maybe their parents shouldn’t have had them” people on everything else.

We all see through you no matter how much you spam these posts.

2 Likes

Past 20 would violate the Flores consent decree.

Cannot imprison children for more than 20 days.

Allan

narrative

You would ■■■■ your pants if you knew the award I have for helping children.

It is so “above and beyond” that if I listed it, you could narrow down who I am to no more than a handful of people. So … live in your narrative world where you have call everyone like me a hater, a calloused disgusting heartless moron. It is all you can do if you want to maintain your own self respect.

yep. and therefore you think you can force him to release both children and adults after 20 days. Then at last… more illegal democrat voters.

we’ll see. I don’t know if your nefarious plan will work.

Nefarious?

Lol,

The Flores consent decree has been the law of the land since 1997.

Allan

What about Bush’s zero-tolerance zones?
In 2005, President George W. Bush’s administration introduced Operation Streamline at the border crossing in the Texas city of Del Rio. The program eventually expanded to more border sectors.

The goal of the program was to refer unauthorized border-crossers for prosecution, but families with children were exempted from enforcement.

“The Border Patrol, as a matter of policy, does not refer for prosecution juveniles, parents traveling with minor children, certain persons with health conditions, and others who require prompt return to their country of origin for humanitarian reasons,” reads a report about the program issued by The Chief Justice Earl Warren Institute on Race, Ethnicity and Diversity at the University of California, Berkeley.

It wasn’t just illegals. It was people requesting asylum who the system was shoving away because the system was incompetent. So don’t lump all these people as illegals because they weren’t.

Yup. Trump is getting blasted. Glad it’s happening.

That story is dated July 26, 2015. It’s out of date and doesn’t have any relevance now.

Or people trying to justify this ■■■■ to score political points.

He didn’t say “not so much.”

It has no relevance now.

Not so. Those seeking asylum are among those trying to enter. Government incompetency is the reason they can’t.

Needed to bump this unbelievable post again. Holy guacamole.