Illegal immigration and Kids

me either.

You would be. I would not. He is just coming to realize that it is a bad policy disliked by just about everyone. He always wants the upper hand and with this policy he doesnt have it. so he does an EO and all is forgiven.

Allan

Not by his base. They would see this as a massive capitulation that allows “catch and release” to continue. Trump is ■■■■■■■ Either he capitulates or he watches the rolling stream of images fill up the media airwaves until it is resolved.

:point_down:

1 Like

Right? They were for child abuse before they were against it…

or some such catch-22 doublespeak nonsense.

1 Like

His base will get over it.

Allan

Mitch probably called him up and told him “If you don’t do something about this border things, we’ll lose the Senate and the House and the Democrats will impeach you/”.

This issue, as bad as it is, has led to the most extreme hyperbole I can ever recall.

There are some comparing this to the Nazi concentration camps and the Japanese ones.

Then actor Peter Fonda completely lost his mind… saying people should find out where ICE agents live and surround their homes in protest and do the same at their kid’s schools. Then he said Barron should be locked in a cage with pedophiles.

What are we becoming here?

Four months seems long but I do not know how her story would be verified if she is seeking asylum. Would the country actually assist us? Do we send special ops into the country to steal documents and do interviews?

And illegals have burdened the system… making it even slower.

If she turns out to be legit, I wish her well.

It’s only a matter of time till the next dog whistle/bullhorn issue and this will all be ancient memories. I’m thinking 8 days

Can’t keep your story straight? I thought your reason they should be separated was because we “couldn’t” determine if she was family.

The kids crying in cages fir their mothers may have an impact on Trump’s Nobel Prize chances.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/latino/393219-nobel-committee-member-trump-is-no-longer-moral-leader-of-his-country-or-the-world%3Famp

3 Likes

Just three days ago…

Capture

My story is fine. You are simply a linear thinker and can handle only one factor at a time.

Take some classes on critical thinking.

1 Like

Here is some critical thinking for you to ponder.

How will you a trump cultist reconcile in your mind that he just (or will) sign an EO ending the seperation of children from their parents.

I thought only congress could fix it. LOL.

The dems called trumps bluff and he blinked.

Allan

1 Like

LMAO… Don’t quit your day job… well, whatever it is you do during the day… It is unlawful to separate children from asylum seekers…

we shall see

being an asylum seeker is not grounds for separation. but neither does it nullify a law that requires children to be separated for other reasons… such as suspicion of child abduction.

You might want to take your own advice.