Illegal immigration and Kids

All the details you asked for are in this case…

https://www.brownsvilleherald.com/premium/ruling-looms-on-aclu-lawsuit/article_7d5263e2-7431-11e8-9a0f-179b5e5e8038.html?mode=jqm

Next

Um, that’s not how it works. You’re the one that’s claiming the law was broken (I’m saying wasn’t) so the burden is on you to prove it

Better hurry, if the judge in San Diego issues an injunction the separation of children will be over and no immigration bill…

1 Like

congolese…
the DNA test is complete. She’s the mother. If everything else checks out, she will be reunited with her child. But the authorities were right to separate them until everything checks out.

next

so you give up that easily.

HAHAHAGAGAGA

Trump’s policy decision is going to get expensive

If the judge allows the latter, it’s possible that parents of at least 2,000 children separated under President Donald Trump’s “zero-tolerance” policy, which calls for the criminal prosecution of anyone entering the country illegally resulting in the subsequent separation from their children, can join that lawsuit.

You claim unjustly. I claim forced by a judge and Congressional ineptness.

Shumer won’t even touch a single paragraph Bill just on family detention that was struck down in 2015. Not much to do with Trump except for the fact he has exposed the unjustness of it all.

Classis Alinski.

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

1. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Narcotics traffickers rejoice.

The lawyers and prosecutors will be distracted for quite some time…

I gave up on nothing. I’m just not playing to your fabricated rules. Incident reports are not filled out for lawful conduct, they are filled out when the law is broken. Now try proving all the detained are illegals who broke the law.

Narcotic traffickers use big rig trucks almost entirely to smuggle drugs, not babies

The human trafficking is designed to overwhelm the system.

It appears to have been working well for decades, now we finally have some attention being focused on the entire issue.

You better hope the judge believes reuniting them after FOUR months is reasonable… .Good luck…

actually now it is “credible fear”

They screen the candidates for credible fear.

Allan

I just read this. Holy ■■■■■ Doubling down!

This should be interesting…I doubt she’ll resign if he refuses to sign it.

I don’t like Fox news either. Don’t watch any cable news, no network news either. Get all my information online from various sources.

Looks like he might sign something:

Yesterday it was widely being shared on Twitter that Laura Ingraham was calling these 'summer camps" so we know where he got that from.

1 Like

I would be shocked if he unilaterally ended his own policy of separation. The dude never backs down. But maybe this time he is realizing that the GOP can’t get a bill to him and he’s ■■■■■■ in terms of optics.