Illegal immigration and Kids

I honestly don’t think it is about votes so much. I think it is more “I made a difference” in the short term. Leaving the nightmares of the long term for others to clean up.

Who said it was assumed these were indeed families? Do you believe there is not a vetting process that happens when these people are detained? There is no need to separate these families to find out if they are actually families.

Not every poster supporting Trump on Hannity is a troll.

(But the percentage seems rather high)

Isn’t part of the logic of the original law an effort to minimize human trafficking?

You make the assumption they are “family” based on what? Tears? Emotions?

Come on, you aren’t supporting anything other than zero tolerance for kidnappers and human smuggler’s, are you?

And cut off all benefits granted by the government… and don’t forget landlords. We have to go after them also.

Listen to Former Trump campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, mock a 10 year old with Down Syndrome who was separated from her mother…

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1009220051172495361

1 Like

You don’t either.

What an absolute jackass he is.

It’s even more basic than that … DC wants the new voter base. Do you really believe these politicians give a rats behind about any of these illegals or their kids?

“Never let a crisis go to waste” - even if it has to be orchestrated.

Are these “voters” part of that triple super secret illegal vote the GOP is too incompetent to ever uncover?

He’s really concerned about black people.

waaaa waaa

Yep that’s how classy the Trump camp is

Sure. This zero tolerance wouldn’t result in infants and children being separated from their parents. It would result in fines.

And there you go, the Trump camp in all it’s glory…

I’m done with this. After Elijah Cummings and his pals today, it’s obvious what’s going on.

Of course Trump is a fool, but I’m not falling for it.

What’s so obvious?

What’s going is America is ■■■■■■■ up big time.

1 Like