Illegal immigration and Kids

not all women with children are loving moms.

I’m glad we can both agree that you were wrong.

I can tell you that the zero tolerance policy has nothing to do with the spike in unaccompanied minors that crossed the border in 2014. The discussion is about families being separated due to a “zero tolerance” policy by the Trump administration. This situation is completely different.

this is what Trump needs to broadcast on a media blitz… all the children that have been saved from women who abuse, kidnap, kill, and sell children.

I know you’ve never been here so I’ll excuse for not knowing that’s not how it’s done in the US. They are apprehended once inside the US. Asking for asylum is still legal in that case

I AGREE! Then I will look at PACER to confirm the federal cases against they women… I’m sure there is a reporter or two that are smart enough to figure that out as well… :joy: I’ll bet some of them even know math and statistics… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

children separated from women who may not be their mother… praise God. Thank you border patrol for your blessed hands.

is that all they are to libs…numbers? numbers to help them get votes? dirty stinking ill gotten votes paid for by the lives of … just a few,

statistically negligible

children?

All of your examples have been Americans. Using your logic the police should be ripping small children away from the adults accompanying them at malls because there is a chance that lady might not be that child’s mother

not all women with children are living, caring moms.

the posts show that not all women with children are loving moms.

You can check to see if the American citizen’s child is her own. The women entering illegally could be absolutely anyone.

You’re literally posting about their actual moms doing terrible things though.

these posts about the children, children that libs would consign to a life of hellish nightmare… for votes.

Other countries have records too you know. Anyone applying for asylum has to be able prove who they are.

So I guess this is the new version of crying crocodile tears for Chicago murder victims.

some. but they are not loving moms are they. the children should not be left with them. The women coming from God knows where could be just as mentally deranged. You dont know. You dont want to give our authorities time to find out. All you want are votes and a swipe at Trump. And the children can literally live in hell for you to get those things.

I have no problem trying to see another’s view point. I just ask for substantiation. I actually started on the opposite side of my current stance but after much reading and research have changed my mind.

What I would like to understand is why it is assumed without verification that these are indeed families. I want proof before one child is released to what could very well be a trafficker. I have no idea how to discern that without separation and verification.

All of these children are victims and all of these children have been traumatized. Be it by their parent’s choices or by predators or a combination of both.

and the ones that come illegally?

not every woman with a child is a loving mom.

That is such a crock for 2 reasons. For starters I could are about the way they vote and second the majority of Central Americans have very conservative ideals and are deeply religious. The only reason more of them don’t vote Republican is because of the way our country’s conservatives treat them.

We send those back to their country of origin. But we don’t automatically treat anyone seeking asylum like a convicted criminal.