Illegal immigration and Kids

You don’t either.

What an absolute jackass he is.

It’s even more basic than that … DC wants the new voter base. Do you really believe these politicians give a rats behind about any of these illegals or their kids?

“Never let a crisis go to waste” - even if it has to be orchestrated.

Are these “voters” part of that triple super secret illegal vote the GOP is too incompetent to ever uncover?

He’s really concerned about black people.

waaaa waaa

Yep that’s how classy the Trump camp is

Sure. This zero tolerance wouldn’t result in infants and children being separated from their parents. It would result in fines.

And there you go, the Trump camp in all it’s glory…

I’m done with this. After Elijah Cummings and his pals today, it’s obvious what’s going on.

Of course Trump is a fool, but I’m not falling for it.

What’s so obvious?

What’s going is America is ■■■■■■■ up big time.

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty great.

HYPOCRISY ABOUNDS

yeah. got no guilt. You know why? Because I’ve done my part in helping Down syndrome people. And one of the things I learned is that they don’t want the pity that comes from your self guilt.

You could always use the photos and videos released by the Border Patrol yesterday…

I’m so sick of listening to Geraldo Rivera, what a complete moron, he makes it sound like kids are being kidnapped from their parents. I wish Sean would keep this good for nothing idiot off the show.

http://time.com/5316764/toddler-immigrants-tender-age-shelters/

1 Like

any of these children would consider it a miracle to trade places with one of those border children

1 Like

Their misery of those children in no way justifies what our government is doing to these children