I'll admit it, I really thought all the widespread voter fraud stuff was just nonsense

Absolutely not and didn’t mean to imply that at all… I am suggesting that we should facilitate making is easy (and secure) to always have an accurate voter registration on file. The issue in Texas is the state doing everything they can to make it more likely that when people update or renew their drivers license online less likely that these people will have an accurate voter registration which eliminates them from voting since their ID will not match their drivers license.

When Texas implemented it’s new voter id requirement a few years ago I was required to cast a provisional vote because my license had the appropriate suffix but my registration didn’t have the suffix. I don’t typically use the suffix since my father has been dead for many years.

Huh? What does your house have to do with anything?

It’s a local landmark.

Which has nothing to do with citizenship.

i had no idea that was a word.

:grin: it’s almost like I use the word occasionally… :stuck_out_tongue:

It has to do with identification…in Mayberry, USA.

Nor should we.

Fraud would be far too easy with it.

Perhaps you should inform the state.

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/california-motor-voter/

There is no database of US Citizens.

No, not legally they can’t. The only way to obtain one here and in most states would be to use fraudulent documents.

It’s extremely easy in Texas to register or update your registration without going to the DMV.

It has everything to do with your residency in the district.

If your license was issued by a “Real ID” compliant state your citizenship had to be verified to obtain the license.

Are you talking legal non-citizens or or all non-citizens? I believe only 12 states allow illegal citizens to get a license or permit.

An individual is not registered to vote at DMV, their application to register to vote is transmitted to the CSOS.

From you link…

"If you indicate that you are eligible to vote, once you complete your DMV transaction online, by mail, or in person, your voter information is transmitted securely and electronically to the California Secretary of State. Once your eligibility to vote is determined, you will be registered to vote.

Individuals with AB 60 driver’s licenses are not eligible to participate in the California Motor Voter program and are not eligible to vote."

.>>>>

1 Like

It’s federal law and we WILL have it soon…

Complete BS… Here are the requirements for a non-citizen DL in Texas…
https://www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/LawfulStatusDLID.htm

See that fancy trick? It’s called google…

There are literally millions of drivers in the US who are non-citizens…

1 Like

Sigh… Did anything in my reply mention a database of US citizens?