Ilhan Omar rips Obama

The 5th District of Minnesota has what is allegedly the largest concentration of Somali-Americans in the country. They were probably hoping to have one of their own represent them in DC as a point of pride. According to the Politico article I posted, there are many of that community who are less than pleased with her rhetoric and how it reflects on them.

Can one be pro-Islam and pro-American simultaneously? Is that possible in your mind?

That article should be very eye opening to anyone who wants to see Trump as a one term President. Progressives may be the “energy” of the party but they can’t win if they alienate moderates.

The constitution thinks so.

It is most definitely a potential pitfall for the Democratic Party, and its leadership is just clueless enough to wander into it blindly. There are moderates out there who are on board with making Trump a one-term president, but their distaste for him and his administration is not without limits. And it’s as much about the current political climate of divisiveness and crudity as it is Trump - or rather, the climate is ultimately the problem here. As I’ve said before - Donald didn’t create this ■■■■ storm, he just considers it his natural element and will exploit it for his personal gain. The Democrats would be wise not to perpetuate/exacerbate things, or they’ll consign the nation to another 4 years of Donald’s dumpster fire.

2 Likes

Great post.

I wonder how much energy there is on the far/weird left. I never would have thought Trump could have mustered enough ‘energy’ to overcome moderates on the right. But here we are.

I think it’s a koan. We’re supposed to meditate on it or something.

Libs starting to eat their own…specially when they start attacking their Messiah.

Little does she know Obama paved the way for her radicalism. She should embrace him for it.

There’s such a thing as far / weird left? Interesting.

[Qquote=“conan, post:110, topic:164077, full:true”]
Libs starting to eat their own…specially when they start attacking their Messiah.

Little does she know Obama paved the way for her radicalism. She should embrace him for it.
[/quote]

Lol literally nothing is ever as apocalyptic as you think it’s going to be.

Not even your Messiah’s so-called presidency.

you prolly mean, to make it “seem” as if she isn’t a racist, that lady is a full blown hater of America and our way of life. Prove me wrong!

Form a coherent sentence, please.

re-read, might be better now, easier for you to understand prolly, I fixed 2 words

Two things:

1. “Hating America and our way of life” may be deplorable, but that’s not racist.

2. I asked how Omar denouncing Obama was an attempt by her to prove she isn’t racist.

Care to explain?

BlackWolf

1. “Hating America and our way of life” may be deplorable, but that’s not racist.

So, if she says she hates Israel/Jews and their way of life, she’s not a racist?
Please explain

If she said she hates Jews, then you can legitimately argue she made a racist statement. That’s not the statement I was commenting on, as has been pointed out to you.

IF, you HATE America and our way of life, its the SAMETHING, it says SHE hates white people and our Constitution.FACT

Thank you for that glimpse into your thinking, that tells me everything I need to know. Have a good evening.

1 Like

David Duke is a former member of the American Nazi Party and the Democrat Party( who founded the KKK) and changes his party affiliation everytime things get too hot for him. I wouldn’t put too much into him saying good things about ANYONE. Right now, Pelosi is hanging on by her fingernails. Right now AOC, Omar & Talib are pretty much in charge and Nancy is Speaker in name only. If she can’t regain control, AOC is going to take over, using her ’ list’, at least until the next election. Catering to the extremism of Omar and Talib and even AOC, is not going to gain support from anyone but young, radical leftists.