IG - Report On Clinton Investigation

I think Horowitz is not happy right now. He knows Strozk is a scumbag.

1 Like

The IG admits there is bias.

1 Like

Gasp!

What a revelation!!

Human beings have bias!

Most of us never knew!

Thanks for this revelatory info!

Curious … Do you post anything of substance or are you just a lightweight heckler?

Me?

I’m a heavyweight.

Try me.

Brings to mind

Poor Sneaky, sorry I ruined your vapid thread.

Did you read about the handful of instances that Comey used his personal email account? Which ones do you think are particularly objectionable, specifically? Serious question…

He had no choice. I’m just curious why he did not put it in his report. However, he did state he is investigating as to whether or not bias was behind beginning the Trump\Russia probe.

IMO, ANY work related communication should be restricted to his official account. It does not matter if he is creating lunch reservations.

No, I haven’t. It doesn’t matter.

Why do you object to him emailing his personal account from his government account in the hypothetical example you provide?

An odd thing for you to say. I’d expect you to be a little more intellectually curious. Why does it not matter?

Asked about Strzok’s May 2017 text sent the day after Mueller was appointed special counsel — in which Strzok said, “Now I need to fix it and finish it” — Horowitz said he believed the “reasonable inference of that is that he believed he would use his official authority to take action.”

Because it is against the law and he was the Director of the FBI investigating someone else for using personal email for official business

There is no hypothetical anything. Comey used his personal email for official FBI business. He should not have.

The report contains several examples, including times Comey sent himself drafts of a testimony he planned to deliver to Congress

Using personal email for work purposes is “inconsistent” with DOJ policy, given a lack of “exigent circumstances and the frequency” at which the use occurred, the report says.

I’m asking specifically about the hypothetical example you provided about emailing lunch reservations from his government account to his personal account. Why would you object to that example, specifically.

Against the law? Can you provide the statute?

drafts of a testimony he planned to deliver to Congress