IG - Report On Clinton Investigation

Not at all. I received further information. I ignored what I knew about government bureaucracy and human nature.

Reading your posts was also a big part of it. You make very convincing arguments.

This is so vague.

It seems youā€™ve changed your mind becauseā€¦what? Youā€™ve joined the Cult of 45?

I said I donā€™t know him, not that I donā€™t know who he is.

This investigation is not about Trump.

Thatā€™s a start.

Letā€™s take Trump out.

Where does that leave us?

What were the motives? Was Comey wanting to please Hillary?

Unless you put a civil tongue in your head, which would require you pulling the latter out of your fourth point of contact, this is your last reply.

The motive depends on the player.

Turley explains Horowitzā€™ conclusions.

Strozk and Page explained their own.

Comey was trying to protect himself and the FBI.

ā€œCivil tongueā€?

What did I say to offend your baby skin sensibilities?

Iā€™m sorry I so hard on you.

FYI, Iā€™ll reply all I wish. You cannot stop me.

You are running on empty. Try something real, and some of us make take notice. Until then, your thread is DEAD.

2 Likes

The IG didnā€™t say there was no bias, there obviously was.

He didnā€™t say it didnā€™t affect the decisions.

He said he didnā€™t have evidence that it did. Which, as Turley explained, was not his mandate. Horowitz exercised impressive self control.

Weā€™ll see what happens next.

1 Like

ā€œMost of us donā€™t care.ā€

And THATā€™S the problem.

Adios.
10 ch

The very fact that itā€™s reported by Fox News Insider says a lot about the credibility of the claim within. FNI is is the far-right trash bin at Fox News.

2 Likes

Given Strzokā€™s strong opinions, Horowitz said, he couldnā€™t conclude with confidence that Strzokā€™s personal views didnā€™t bleed into his investigative decisions.

TRIGGERED! Someone get Sneaky a safe space!

2 Likes

Ok. I wonā€™t use it anymore.

Wait, you mean Horowitz did not claim he as a mind reader?

Shocking!

Given Strzokā€™s strong opinions, Horowitz said, he couldnā€™t conclude with confidence that Strzokā€™s personal views didnā€™t bleed into his investigative decisions.

You have a problem with politico?

The IG also stated in his testimony he could not be confident they collected all the text messages either.

Also, Trey Gowdy did an excellent job of exposing the obvious bias during his questioning of Horowitz .

Itā€™s all about to get very interesting.

1 Like

Why are you repeating yourself?