IG - Report On Clinton Investigation

Read what those examples are and articulate in your own words why you think those specific examples are objectionable behavior. I’m asking for your opinion. I don’t want to be wrong in my assessment that your a man that has a mind of his own…

You’re. Freaking no edit.

5 U.S.C. § 552

You’re welcome.

5 U.S.C. § 552

It is not allowed.

I have a question for you; given what the IG report did say, what is the impact on the Mueller team and do you believe Mueller didn’t know about this?

What part of that statute does it violate?

Crooked Hillary should have been prosecuted for violation of the Espionage Act and Federal Records Act. I guess a higher loyalty is a free pass …

I am not going to get into mincing. ANY communication relative to his role as an FBI employee - or in his capacity as an employee of the FBI - should be conveyed being his officially assigned email… It matters not how trivial it may appear to us or how trivial it actually is.

He did use his officially assigned email. His government account was always a sender/receiver. It was basically used as a file transfer in which he included steps to make sure a paper trail (i.e. records) was kept. That’s how email works.

1 Like

I’ve listen to him before, he’s libertarian and strong civil liberties supporter.

He’ll come at things/points of view from multiple angles.

I see this thread really brought out the trolls.

1 Like

Then why hasn’t Hillary been indicted with the Republicans running the DoJ???

Donald’s AG has had plenty of time to do so.

Tons of different posters have asked the same question and not ONE trump hugger seems to answer this very simple question.

1 Like

It seems kind of weird that with all the examples of overt FBI hostility to Hillary Clinton that the question of “Did FBI bias toward Hillary Clinton affect the FBI’s investigation” wasn’t even asked, only if bias might have affected Trump.

1 Like

Poor triggered little girl. Hillary is living rent-free in your head and you’re having a shrieking meltdown.

The IG summary tells you all you need to know. Enjoy!

I wish he’d come back to answer this, but alas, it does not seem destined to be.

Mainly because the answer is that it is not illegal.

No, but the politico article and the Fox News Insider stories aren’t the same. One is pushing a narrative, the other is covering facts.

Sessions was waiting on the IG report. :smile:

From what I’m gathering he’s made referrals on Strzok, Paige, Comey, McCabe and at least two others that are unnamed.

When OPR gets through with them we’ll see what criminal referrals are then made.

He BTW never said there was no bias or that it didn’t’ affect the investigations, he said he didn’t find any written proof nor did he get any testimony during his investigation proving it happened. Big difference that what has been claimed about the report.

I didn’t’ have time to watch the hearings but from the little bits I picked up this isn’t anywhere near over.

The “insurance policy” meeting between Strzok, Paige, and McCabe is damning as hell and Strzok was specifically booted from the Mueller investigation and demoted to the basement for his obvious bias.

When it comes to both investigations they are both horribly tainted by the obvious bias.

2 Likes