IG - Report On Clinton Investigation

By the way, it’s over.

You know it.

I know it.

The kid living in your basement knows it.

Over.

What do you think is over? You surely don’t think I’m talking about Clinton?

That was a joke.

I don’t remember when he was interesting. Maybe I just didn’t pay attention. But. we were just pointlessly sparring anyway - hopefully in a fun way. It was fun for me.

1 Like

Lol. You could not care less about your fellow Americans. That horse you climb onto is mighty high but it’s made of nothing but anger and hate

Not over for Strzok, but who cares about him anyway? Prior to a few months ago, no one had ever heard of him before.

HOROWITZ: … where there was zero. We then went and got their phones and said, “OK, if the FBI isn’t collecting, we’re going to try and extract – extract them from the phones.”
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/19/rep_jim_jordan_questions_ig_horowitz_did_rosenstein_try_to_hide_damning_strzok_text.html

I didn’t think you were a fan of the theatre.

Libs I could care less…at least not anymore they care about me.

Sp preach to them. Oh wait. You agree with their hatred.

That was brutal wasn’t it. It also looks like Mueller team was the insurance policy.

And Rod “The Weasel” is very well in on it.

Are they planing on firing Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein on Friday?

According to woman that interrupt Jordon Lee

LEE: Well, is not appropriate to raise the question as to what is the germaneness of the gentleman’s line of questioning and whether or not we’re dealing with the report of Mr. Horowitz – or are we dealing with the Republicans’ attempt to undermine the Mueller investigation and, as well, to fire deputy secretary – excuse me, Attorney General Rosenstein, which they’re planning to do on Friday?

Which BTW I endorse. Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein should have been fired from day one.

Also I wonder how much information that Weasel had buried.

You’ve got to see the irony about Congressional Republicans investigating the political motivations of investigators. Don’t you?

Yeah…you lib think no one has a right to question their motives.

Sure they can. Did it ever occur to you to question Congressional Republican’s motives?
M

You can do whatever you want. It’s a free country until you libs regain power.

You got your daily quota.

If you’ve not considered the motives of the people feeding you this information, then you definitely should.

Just a helpful suggestion.

It’s a shame it’s not on video so we can watch it ourselves.

Nine times during their joint testimony before a Senate committee on Monday, Department of Justice Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz contradicted FBI Director Christopher Wray …

… but nobody appeared to notice.

It’s an instructive example of how false narratives and talking points in Washington are amplified by inaccurate media coverage. It’s more reason you cannot necessarily believe what’s reported and repeated, no matter how many are reporting and repeating it.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/393015-All-the-times-Horowitz-contradicted-Wray-but-nobody-seemed-to-notice%3Famp

IG Horowitz was asked whether he indeed found “no bias” among FBI officials in their decision-making, as widely claimed

(1:13:34) Horowitz: “We were not saying that for every single decision … there are hundreds of decisions being made.”

Doesn’t it just piss you off that these folks are outsmarting Trump at every turn? Who tricked Trump into hiring that guy?

You’ve got to be good to be in the Deep State.