IG - Report On Clinton Investigation

No it’s common sense because officers generally aren’t as up to speed on the rules of court proceedings as attorneys are. Their job is to gather evidence and give it to the attorney who then decides whether or not its enough to warrant seeking prosecution. In the real world anyway.

It’s no where near over.

Indeed. Total disarray.

He’d better retire quick.

Right. Absolutely correct.

The thing is, the server is kind of a red herring in a way. Even if she would have only been using a government account and the server didn’t exist, it would have still been improper to discuss classified information over the open email system. From what I understand, her using a private email doesn’t change that.

Bumpity bump bump.

She had access to classified email system on her government device I’m sure.

Irrelevant to what I said. The email chains she was on were over the open email system. Even if she was not included in those chains, they would have been improper.

Ah, I see what you are saying. If she hadn’t been included, would they have existed?

I’d imagine at least some of them would, but impossible to know without seeing the chains.

Why would they? The story all along was they only did it because she was a technotard. Remember “like with a cloth”?

Oh stop. I hope you are not holding in your pee to put out those ashes you were so looking forward to

Right. Too stupid to know she was breaking the law but not stupid enough not to be handling classified info in the first place. Gotta love it.

I don’t think I’m following what your point is…

The IG showed his hand. Yes, it is over.

Didn’t they say that about McCabe too? Or something similar?

It’s not over til the pantsuit lady sings.

I’m sure you were singing since before the IG report came out, and in fact it turns out it was over then. Thanks, pantsuit lady!

1 Like

■■■■■■■ over your follow Americans is your pastime…all in name of selfish majority.

It’s why you must never and I mean never again regain power…you will screw over everyone that didn’t toe your masters propaganda.